ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest at North Carolina game thread—-Monday 22 January 2024

Bacot a tip in 24-20 then Hildreth post up Cadeau but Cadeau returns the favor with another layup but a bonehead foul on Elliott as he fouls a three point shooter

Reactions: UNC-75
I guess if I had to choose, I prefer the fact that we foul a 3 point shooter every game opposed to Roy’s style where we didn’t get within 5’ of them.

Monsota another three and another Wake hoop putting Wake up 34-32 but Davis is blasted going to the hole by Reid and he gets one 34-33 and it is half time.

Trimble may have to come in just to play defense because Wake is constantly posting up Davis and Cadeau. Carolina DID NOT AT HOME hit a three in the first half and Ingram and Bacot only combined for four points…

Ingram’s foul shooting is becoming an issues. I said before he shot them that one of them would barely hit the front of the rim and sure enough that’s what he did. He does that in every single game

Replay shows Carr came down on Cadeau's foot. That's a legit foul, and one Cadeau needs to learn from.

WE have missed a LOT of open shots, our defense is pretty strong so far, refs are letting them play for a change.

Smart Move by Wake to cut down on 3 attempts for the heels basically giving up really good looks at 2s

Davis single-handedly keeping unc in the game. Criticize him all you want and he has his issues but he’s the best player on the team and it’s not close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT