ADVERTISEMENT

I don't understand

UNCfanofhoops

Senior
Apr 17, 2009
I know I will be crucified for saying anything about coaching. By I simply don't understand why we have to play 17 players when Duke has 8. Meeks and Johnson out for extended periods. Theo, Berry, James, with extended minutes - all of which killed us - especially at the end. Why? Why? Why? Do we substitute sooooo much. This loss is on bench - I won't say the R word - because that is not allowed. But we were totally out coached again....totally. I get so mad when Okafor, Winslow, Jones, Cook - all play 35 to 37 minutes all the time - but we simply have to play 15 guys and be happy. I simply don't understand it and I'm done with these coaches. Then people defend the strategy by saying we are wearing them out.....really? I mean really? They didn't look tired to me when they beat us to every ball in the second half. What about 2nd half at Louisville? Or Notre Dame? Or Virginia? Simply put.....that's a myth. These guys are 20 - not 50. Plays there are timeouts constantly.....PLEASE Roy - cut down the rotation.

This post was edited on 3/7 11:42 PM by UNCfanofhoops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News