ADVERTISEMENT

Intelligence Test . . . 11 Questions

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Jus' something to do while waiting for another rank'em thread to surface . .

This post was edited on 1/25 10:59 AM by BillyL

Clicky Here

Can You Answer 11 Basic Intelligence Questions?
You got 11 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

YOU GOTIntelligence Monster!

Congratulations! You did well and passed this basic intelligence quiz! Your results of this quiz showed that you are a quick thinker and you can think outside of the box. More than 73% of the quiz takers failed on their first try so you did pretty good. Did you get all of the questions correct? Scroll down to check the answers and see which one you missed. Share this quiz with friends and see if they belong in your intelligence bracket!

The quiz said I was an Intelligence monster. Not sure about that........those math ones tested my brain, for sure!
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Not that tough. I did miss number 3 though. I just assumed that the prefix was used normally. You learn something new every day. I feel like I failed at life.

You got 11 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

YOU GOT
Intelligence Monster!

I may be an intelligence monster but my girlfriend still calls me "idiot" on a regular basis. That test was too easy, Billy.

Originally posted by Heels Noir:

I may be an intelligence monster but my girlfriend still calls me "idiot" on a regular basis. That test was too easy, Billy.
I agree . . it was easy. I'm just trying to keep the board from becoming totally bored on the weekend.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
It wasn't THAT easy. You had to really think about some of them, like the handshake one.
Yes, it was THAT easy. As for the handshake question, as long as you know "it takes two to tango," and you therefore divide the nine handshakes multiplied by 10 individuals in half, it was a piece of cake.

Originally posted by BillyL:

I'm thinking of meaningful things to rank. You know, something along the lines of best restaurant mints. It's hard work addressing such interesting topics. It's a thoughtful process. I don't just ask y'all to rank the first thing that pops into my head. C'mon now...

It wasn't THAT easy. You had to really think about some of them, like the handshake one.
Yes, it was THAT easy. As for the handshake question, as long as you know "it takes two to tango," and you therefore divide the nine handshakes multiplied by 10 individuals in half, it was a piece of cake.
I hope you remember this thread the next time you wonder why nobody likes you.

Heels Noir is okay by me . . he only said the same thing that Coryfly stated. It wasn't a tough test at all IMO . .

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

I'm thinking of meaningful things to rank. You know, something along the lines of best restaurant mints. It's hard work addressing such interesting topics. It's a thoughtful process. I don't just ask y'all to rank the first thing that pops into my head. C'mon now...
Best N.C. BBQ restaurants would be a good one.

Originally posted by prlyles:

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

Best N.C. BBQ restaurants would be a good one.
He's an old Virginia boy and doesn't know any . .
wink.r191677.gif

Nobody likes me? Way to ruin my day, RH.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

It's only a message board, for god's sake. I'm not here to make friends. And just because I made a 100 on an easy multiple choice test (like so many others) is no reason to dislike me.

Get an effing life.

And just because I made a 100 on an easy multiple choice test (like so many others) is no reason to dislike me.
You're right. There are plenty of other reasons.

**bah-dum-bum-tiss**

You should have read a few more posts down. I'm just messin' with you, dude.

I don't mind people disliking me, but nothing chaps my butt cheeks more than someone messin' with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT