ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not Christmas til...

...I’m drinking nightly wild turkey and eggnog.
I have to expose my ignorance of eggnog here. I have never had eggnog, at least that I can remember. Are you drinking the WT along with the eggnog or are you putting it in the eggnog?

I want to give eggnog a try, and I am a fan of WT 101, is why I'm asking. TIA and cheers!

I have to expose my ignorance of eggnog here. I have never had eggnog, at least that I can remember. Are you drinking the WT along with the eggnog or are you putting it in the eggnog?

I want to give eggnog a try, and I am a fan of WT 101, is why I'm asking. TIA and cheers!

think of melted vanilla ice cream with cinnamon. And put the whiskey in it. Helps to handle those 6am Christmas wake ups.

think of melted vanilla ice cream with cinnamon. And put the whiskey in it. Helps to handle those 6am Christmas wake ups.
cool, thanks. Will any old eggnog do, or is some better than others? Recs are appreciated.

I used to call eggnog "Christmas Milk" as a little kid. I drank gallons of it! The sugar buzz was incredible.

My shot goes in the eggnog.

Reactions: bluetoe
cool, thanks. Will any old eggnog do, or is some better than others? Recs are appreciated.
Light rum, dark rum, and all whisky goes well with eggnog, i've heard people do others like fireball and brandy. Anything at the grocery store will work imho. I'm not a big dairy person, so i'm not a big white russian fan (no racism), but I love me some booze and eggnog.

i'm not a big white russian fan (no racism)

images

Light rum, dark rum, and all whisky goes well with eggnog, i've heard people do others like fireball and brandy. Anything at the grocery store will work imho. I'm not a big dairy person, so i'm not a big white russian fan (no racism), but I love me some booze and eggnog.
I haven't been a White Russian fan either, but I've downed about a boatload of Black Russians. No rude comments please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT