ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost Game time Tar Heels!!

mahncpa1

Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2004
Let's go Heels, go where you go and do what you do!!

TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

I'm sitting at 32,000 ft and bought that overpriced flight wifi just to get game updates. I'm pumped. TAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Man I hope we stomp them into a Texas mud hole. They pulled the "whoa is me" card early, clamoring about the loss of their best QB, WR, and RB. Enabling them to flap their gums if they win and the perfect excuse if they lose. I would love to see the score read UNC-48 - Baylor-0 at the half.

LET'S GO TAR HEELS . . . !

images

Great start for the offense. Marquise looks good. If he plays well I don't think UNC can be stopped.

No wonder most if not all of spread offense QB's suck in the NFL. This BS wildcat offense Baylor runs absolutely blows. Go for it twice on your own 40 to 45 yard line in the first quarter.

Defense looked gassed at the end of that drive. Baylor has no intention of punting the ball.

TD Baylor, their ground game by commitee got our defense winded. It appears that they're not going to punt at all, so we gotta get them in some 4 and long situations.

This is embarrassing...defense is a joke..know the run is coming and can't do nothing about it..with a 12th string quarterback !!

The Bears might break some Bowl Game records on the ground....Quise has got to step up and score points.....

Same old BS. Baylor running a wildcat offense up and down the field. Absolutely embarrassing. A high school defense could put a better fight against this pee wee level offense

Well considering we've only lost twice ..if we do indeed lose that's not much of a reach is it? Lol do you but I'm not freaking out after one quarter
I'm not freaking out. I just know what I see.

Our defense looks completely lost. If our offense doesn't match them, it's going to end badly.

How can u only put 6 or 7 in the box when u know they are going to run the ball? Makes absolutely no sense.

I hadn't considered Baylor never punting the ball. That's going to exhaust our defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT