ADVERTISEMENT

Its tebow time in philly!

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
This is just the latest in some bizarre moves by kelly. He'll either be crowned a genius or the eagles are doomed to mediocrity for the next decade. Tebow seems a good fit for the system although hes prob 3 rd string at best and lots of teams dont even keep 3 qb's on the roster. But good luck to him.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Hey, why not give him a shot? I'd be more willing to trust somebody who is putting in the effort - he's apparently been working with the same QB trainer that the Golden Boy uses - than a clown like Johnny Football.

So, bring him into camp, see if his mechanics have improved and Kelly can always cut the dude without much financial risk if it doesn't work out. Their 3rd stringer is Matt Barkley, IIRC. He's not exactly Pro Bowl material, so Tebow might give you some additional options with play-calling; maybe give him 5 - 10 plays per game, either by himself or lined up as a FB, TE, whatever.

I hope he ends up starting and they win the Super Bowl. And then prays in a postgame interview. The left will absolutely sh*t themselves.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
I hope he ends up starting and they win the Super Bowl. And then prays in a postgame interview. The left will absolutely sh*t themselves.
^ This! I wish nothing but good things for the kid. He works his ass off and deserves an opportunity.

Originally posted by UNCWayno:
Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
^ This! I wish nothing but good things for the kid. He works his ass off and deserves an opportunity.
Exactly. Same here. I'd MUCH rather support and root for a guy like this than a Michael Vick or Johnny Manziel. It is just so hard for our society to accept it when someone actually lives a good, honest life and holds themselves to a higher standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT