ADVERTISEMENT

Jawon Pass

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
We just made his final 5. Who knows about him and are we legitimately in the running for the 5 star dual threat QB?

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
We just made his final 5. Who knows about him and are we legitimately in the running for the 5 star dual threat QB?
I think his brother is already at Louisville or else is a Cards commit. That and Petrino may mean he is Louisville bound.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
I think his brother is already at Louisville or else is a Cards commit. That and Petrino may mean he is Louisville bound.
We are slammed full at QB. One of: Trubisky, Henderson, Elliott (I really like this dude), Ratliff will separate from the others and will be plenty good enough to lead this offense, IMO

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

We are slammed full at QB. One of: Trubisky, Henderson, Elliott (I really like this dude), Ratliff will separate from the others and will be plenty good enough to lead this offense, IMO
Maybe. But this kid, Jawon Pass, from the little I read about him, is a 5 star, 6'5", 235 lbs monster. I doubt any of our guys have the raw talent and measurables this guy has.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Maybe. But this kid, Jawon Pass, from the little I read about him, is a 5 star, 6'5", 235 lbs monster. I doubt any of our guys have the raw talent and measurables this guy has.
A valid point. a 6'5'' QB is not something we have currently. Without knowing much about him, is 6'5'' almost TOO tall for this offense?

If he chooses Bama maybe they will trade us one of the 4 or 5 star qb's from their harem.

He's picking up offers from just about everywhere. Carolina will have to significantly up the win total in 2015 to sign a player like that

No I did mean QB's............Blake Barnett 5* , David Cornwell Hi 4* , Cooper Bateman Hi 4* , Jacob Coker and Alec Morris hi 3*'s. They are pretty loaded at every position. Although I do like our QB situation on paper.

amidst the disappointment and despair from the dook game , the Jawon Pass visit went very well. We are trending on the crystal ball. I know it is early but this is good news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT