ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Jay McCargo

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
has committed to us. A versatile , athletic and high character OL. Many experts are very high on the potential of our OL. Key word potential.

has committed to us. A versatile , athletic and high character OL. Many experts are very high on the potential of our OL. Key word potential.

McCargo is rated more highly than Pritchett. He is truly a Big Time OL recruit. And he is from VA. I hope that helps the staff land a couple of other top VA players.

Great pickup. Welcome to the Hill young man. Seems like a stud OL and even a better person. Loved how he got giddy talking about UNC. Love kids that want to be Tar Heels.

Go Heels!!!

Michigan just offered yesterday. :( And so it begins, the big boys will come to try and vulture the players that we have been on the longest. Hope McCargo isn't one of them(ala- R Harrison)

This kid had Bama among others that he could have committed to. This guy isn't going anywhere unless there are some stiff penalties handed down by ncaa

I really hope you are right Fanatic! I have been around awhile and have seen this happen way too many times!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT