ADVERTISEMENT

Jayson Tatum

Willing to bet money we're not one of them.

The order of likelihood where he goes is something like Duke < Kentucky < St. Louis < UNC

Reactions: saltee123
I think the fact that he's ready to declare after taking only one official visit speaks volumes.

SLU..... If it's dook, we have 0% chance at Giles and Smith. IMO the only reason we made Taytum's final 4 was because of the possibility of teaming with Giles and Smith, thus why I think he is SLU bound.

I think if we can prove no problems with this NOA bull crap, and prove it soon rather then later.. We can still make a good push for this kid. Sounds like a kid who likes UNC just doesnt know whats going on with this NOA stuff..

I think if we can prove no problems with this NOA bull crap, and prove it soon rather then later.. We can still make a good push for this kid. Sounds like a kid who likes UNC just doesnt know whats going on with this NOA stuff..

I sincerely doubt it will matter by that point. I think he knows exactly where he's going. It's not UNC and probably never was.

JMO

Have a feeling this kid will be what we thought/hoped JMM would be...

I see his game resembling that of Jabari Parker more so than JMM. But either way, I highly doubt he's coming to UNC. And that is concerning. I never gave those package deals any merit whatsoever...until duke scored with theirs. Now there is a blueprint for these kids to look at and say, "see, ...duke did it and it worked." And with Giles and Smith also being interested in duke, the thought of those 3 going to duke with Kennard, Allen and possibly Ingram and Thornton already on the roster is downright terrifying. I'd argue that collection of talent is superior to anything UK has had in the Cal era.

looks good on paper!!
And with Giles and Smith also being interested in duke, the thought of those 3 going to duke with Kennard, Allen and possibly Ingram and Thornton already on the roster is downright terrifying. I'd argue that collection of talent is superior to anything UK has had in the Cal era.
looks good on paper!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT