ADVERTISEMENT

JP TOKOTO . . . !

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Had himself a very good game last night . . a true stat stuffer. The youngster absolutely deserves his own thread . .

Played the most minutes of our players (37) and amassed 15 points on 7 of 15 FGs, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks . . . and had ZERO turnovers while committing only 2 fouls.

Solid defensive effort as well . .

Originally posted by BillyL:
Had himself a very good game last night . . a true stat stuffer. The youngster absolutely deserves his own thread . .

Played the most minutes of our players (37) and amassed 15 points on 7 of 15 FGs, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks . . . and had ZERO turnovers while committing only 2 fouls.

Solid defensive effort as well . .
I agree...This may have been JP's best game as a Tarheel....Played with poise, and played under control which has been a problem for him this year....Hopefully, this is a sign that his slump is over, and he's now ready for the stretch run to the tourney...

Great game and effort from JP last night!

I've been a big critic of JP this year because I see the ability, just don't see the effort sometimes. However,last night JP was our best player on both ends during a large majority of the game. He had his best game as a Tar Heel on a big stage. Great job JP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT