ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye and Chance the Rapper

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Can’t wait to see lib heads explode.

Can’t wait to see cons suddenly collectively suck off Kanye after crushing him for years.

We live in the strangest of times.
giphy.gif

Yes indeed. Gonna be fun too if this proves to be another Kanye publicity stunt.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I can't think of two political opinions I care less about than Kanye or Chance the Rapper.

Reactions: BillyL
It's just odd timing because this particular Republican President happens to be on the far end of the extreme spectrum when it comes to not defending black people.

Like, you want to support Mitt Romney, fine. Mitt isn't out here defending white supremacists. Odd to support someone while bringing up the race card when that person doesn't support that race. So with that said, it's an obvious publicity stunt.

P.S. Our two most racist Presidents since the Civil War, Andrew Johnson and Woodrow Wilson, were Democrats.

Odd to support someone while bringing up the race card when that person doesn't support that race.
I don't think Trump supports anyone but himself. It doesn't have anything to do with race.

So with that said, it's an obvious publicity stunt.
Maybe with Chance, but I think Kanye was being serious. It was just him doing him. He's always been odd. Chance makes a good point, but that discussion probably deserves a thread by itself.

It's just odd timing because this particular Republican President happens to be on the far end of the extreme spectrum when it comes to not defending black people.

Like, you want to support Mitt Romney, fine. Mitt isn't out here defending white supremacists. Odd to support someone while bringing up the race card when that person doesn't support that race. So with that said, it's an obvious publicity stunt.

lol. You should stick to basketball. Because the last thing we need is more perpetuation of this "Trump is a racist" false narrative garbage. He's probably done twice as much for black folks through his private business enterprises than Obama ever did despite the latter constantly grandstanding with empty words.

I've gotta hand it to the mainstream media, though. Poasts like @dadika13's are a reminder that the media has succeeded. All they've done during Trump's presidency is 'report' on gossip, rumor, and innuendo and turned the whole thing into a soap opera to keep the masses focused on "omg, Trump is mean!" instead of focusing on actual policy decisions and goings-on.

I've gotta hand it to the mainstream media, though. Poasts like @dadika13's are a reminder that the media has succeeded. All they've done during Trump's presidency is 'report' on gossip, rumor, and innuendo and turned the whole thing into a soap opera to keep the masses focused on "omg, Trump is mean!" instead of focusing on actual policy decisions and goings-on.

People don’t need the media to compare his comments about white nationalist protestors to his comments about black nfl players who kneel during the anthem. He’s made his positions perfectly clear.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
People don’t need the media to compare his comments about white nationalist protestors to his comments about black nfl players who kneel during the anthem. He’s made his positions perfectly clear.
Let me know when he calls for legislation that is racist in nature. And miss me with DACA / border security stuff being racist.

Reactions: nctransplant
Did he say "black NFL" players or do you assume that. Pretty sure there have been white ones too.

To be fair, the media hasn't done that by themselves. Trump has helped by tweeting some dumb shit. People don't need the media to see that.

Reactions: strummingram
Let me know when he calls for legislation that is racist in nature. And miss me with DACA / border security stuff being racist.

His immigration policy is blatantly racist. He proved that with the shithole comment, then followed it up by saying we should get more immigrants from Norway. So obviously the problem isn't immigration, it's immigration from POC.

Policy isn't necessarily the primary issue when it comes to the presidency. Conservatives were all up in arms about comments made by Obama for 8 years, now they want to act like the president saying something isn't relevant. He would point out the fact that not all cops are saints and some of you accused of him of waging war on police as a result.

He's done a good job by himself but the media has it in for him and any other Republican.

If he's doing a good job by himself, then that would suggest the media aren't out to get him, they're just reporting the facts.

I didn't really agree with the racist Trump stuff. However, he tends to really comment on certain mass shootings. Then the Waffle House one draw a big nothing from him. I can't really think of any reasonable argument for him not to respond except for the obvious, which is pretty disappointing because I have kind of defended that aspect of him in the past.

The media does Trump no favors. This aspect of what he does and doesn't say is all on him though.

Standing up there and talking about how blacks have it rougher in this country -- specifically blacks, mind you, no other minorities -- and how basically it's their lot in life right now. You think that's a healthy message to broadcast to the populace? It's not a coincidence all of this racial uproar has coincided with, and followed, Obama's presidency. He made sure to mention race in every possible way he could. He made everything about race.
Let me know when he calls for legislation that is racist in nature.

Reactions: strummingram
He's done a good job by himself but the media has it in for him and any other Republican.

He's the one that picked the fight with the media . . and the FBI . . and the DOJ . . and maybe the CIA.

Come to think of it . . . who exactly hasn't he picked a fight or instituted an argument with . . ?

However, he tends to really comment on certain mass shootings. Then the Waffle House one draw a big nothing from him. I can't really think of any reasonable argument for him not to respond except for the obvious, which is pretty disappointing . .

The media does Trump no favors. This aspect of what he does and doesn't say is all on him though.

Yeah . . there was absolutely nothing but crickets coming from him on the Waffle House shooting because it was a black man that was the true Hero, and he didn't have to use a gun. Not a fvcking peep out of him . . any other scenario, and 45 would be out trumpeting this man.

Quiet as a church mouse . .

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
I didn't really agree with the racist Trump stuff. However, he tends to really comment on certain mass shootings. Then the Waffle House one draw a big nothing from him. I can't really think of any reasonable argument for him not to respond except for the obvious, which is pretty disappointing because I have kind of defended that aspect of him in the past.

What's the obvious reason? I don't mean to make light of the situation, but it was a guy who killed four people in a restaurant. That's not exactly on the same level as a mass shooting.

You mean my head isn’t supposed to be exploding? I though us libbberuhls were supposed to be upset by this

As I said, you aren't the target audience. While it is always fun to watch a bunch of liberals go insane, I am far more interested in the majority of black people not guaranteeing their vote to Democrat party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT