ADVERTISEMENT

#KEATTSKNEW

heelbent

Who?
Mar 12, 2003
OF COURSE he did. Moo fans need to see this everywhere they look. Make it happen, folks.

For those of you that don't know, the moo coach was Pitino's Asst. Head Coach during Strippergate

#KEATTSKNEW

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I did not research the following.......

Read elsewhere that Keatts was the head recruiter at Louisville. If true it makes it even less likely he didn't know about the hjinks that were going on there.

Reactions: Archer2
I'll help spread the word . . We could put up a big sign that says #KEATTSKNEW . . . say, 500 or so feet past this one:

UNC-SIGN-IN-CLT_1517331383082_10625816_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

That'll get a lot of attention.

Can I get some help digging 2 holes later this evening . . ?

Soooo. are we reviving the State Hate from the 70's?

I feel mostly pity these days. I hope Keatts gets them back on track so they are worthy of hate! Then.......drop the hammer and wipe it all off the books, lol

Soooo. are we reviving the State Hate from the 70's?

I feel mostly pity these days. I hope Keatts gets them back on track so they are worthy of hate! Then.......drop the hammer and wipe it all off the books, lol
Yeah, I was hoping State finally got a decent coach so they can start focusing on actual basketball instead of the BS.

When I say "decent" I don't mean too good, of course. I still want to beat them most of the time. But good enough to give us solid competition. Like they did this year, but without winning.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT