ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to today's game vs. Walters State

Any updates for those of us that missed it… Was touring campus with my daughter and getting ready for the football game

UNC Baseball vs. Walters State Scrimmage Notes​

Five Tar Heels had multi-hit games and nine pitchers combined to allow only five hits as UNC defeated junior college powerhouse Walters State 12-2 in a 13-inning baseball scrimmage Saturday at Boshamer Stadium. Scott Forbes’ squad is set to host national runner-up Vanderbilt on Oct. 15. Here are a few notes from the scrimmage against Walters State. (Boshamer Bulletin)

We’ve been on campus with her numerous times especially baseball games. Actually if I remember correctly I bought some tickets off u @osjr a few years back for a game… She got a chance to take a tour with a current student this past weekend and really enjoyed it, and obviously the game was awesome after a bumpy 2nd qtr!!!

We’ve been on campus with her numerous times especially baseball games. Actually if I remember correctly I bought some tickets off u @osjr a few years back for a game… She got a chance to take a tour with a current student this past weekend and really enjoyed it, and obviously the game was awesome after a bumpy 2nd qtr!!!
Nice to spend time on campus with your girl. Our older daughter graduated 91/92 with her BS /MPH. Our younger wanted no part of a large school - BS Meredith 96. Our granddaughter looked at Carolina, but chose a small coed school in ETN. Still good memories from a couple - UNC 65/66.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT