ADVERTISEMENT

Lock Him Up . . Lock Him Up . .

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Ol' Paulie Manafort, former 45 campaign manager has been sent to jail and his 10 million dollar bond revoked . .

Hang in there, Paulie . . you dumbass sonavabitch.

Bwahahaha

clap.gif

I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Witness tampering is just asking for trouble. Maybe he let his ego get in the way of rational thought.

Exactly . . 45 is just the puppet on a string.

Desperate folks will do desperate stuff, so sorry, Paulie, so sorry that it had to be this way.

I've often wondered why 45 would truly want Manafart to be his Campaign Chair, maybe, one day we'll really know . .

I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Witness tampering is just asking for trouble. Maybe he let his ego get in the way of rational thought.

Witness tampering can carry a 20 year sentence. However, if, you know you're guilty of money laundering, tax evasion and not filing with the DOJ as a foreign agent, and you are 70 years old . . . it may have been worth the risk.

It appears that the Alexandria Judge, Ms. Ellis' decision on that charge PM wants dropped, that prolly won't matter much now . .

Mueller doing some good work for our country . . keep it up, Bobby 3-Sticks.

And, my biggest question is WHY? I shouldn't comment, cuz I don't follow it at all.

But, I'm trying to understand why these guys were willing to risk so much for this. Trump will be fine. He's golden. I just cannot understand why these capo-regime's were doing all of this illegal crap just to get him elected to an office he didn't REALLY WANT! They're going to be the ones who pay and do any time. Trump will (probably) never be implicated directly.

And, my biggest question is WHY? I shouldn't comment, cuz I don't follow it at all.

But, I'm trying to understand why these guys were willing to risk so much for this. Trump will be fine. He's golden. I just cannot understand why these capo-regime's were doing all of this illegal crap just to get him elected to an office he didn't REALLY WANT! They're going to be the ones who pay and do any time. Trump will (probably) never be implicated directly.
Most of the Manafort stuff didn't have to do with the election. These are things that happened before the election for the most part. Muller's plan, or hope, is that he knows something about the election and will flip to get rid of or reduce the other stuff.

Most of the Manafort stuff didn't have to do with the election. These are things that happened before the election for the most part. Muller's plan, or hope, is that he knows something about the election and will flip to get rid of or reduce the other stuff.
Assuming there IS "something." I think that whole investigation is like a perpetual consolation prize for Democrats.

I said I shouldn't comment... but, I did.

This is part of the problem. People don’t follow the story, they don’t keep up with the evidence, lawyer’s statements, or even the indictments. Then they say nothing has happened, out of complete ignorance. Most of the country doesn’t even know that anyone has been indicted because Fox News has been running a misinformation campaign about this being a witch hunt. A narrative that you seem perfectly willing to eat up.

This is part of the problem. People don’t follow the story, they don’t keep up with the evidence, lawyer’s statements, or even the indictments. Then they say nothing has happened, out of complete ignorance. Most of the country doesn’t even know that anyone has been indicted because Fox News has been running a misinformation campaign about this being a witch hunt. A narrative that you seem perfectly willing to eat up.
I'm not 'willing to eat up' any of it. I don't even come to the table much, if at all... except to pick at the smorgasbord here.

If anything substantial happens to Trump, I'll be shocked. It hasn't happened in 250 years. Nixon resigning and being pardoned was as close as it has ever come. I'm sure I can count on OOTB to keep me informed of all the details.

Ow . . ow . . ow . . OUCH

Ol' Paulie . . you didn't fvck this up did you, no way you violated your bail conditions and now having to forfeit all this property . . ? Oh my . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.6a287fe6710c

"The Defendant will execute an agreement to forfeit four (4) separate real properties if there is a bail violation with a total estimated net value (i.e., fair market value less encumbrances) of approximately $11.65 million," Manafort lawyers Kevin M. Downing and Thomas E. Zehnle wrote.

"Counsel for Mr. Manafort and the Office of Special Counsel have conferred, and the parties agree that the conditions of release set forth below will reasonably assure the appearance of Mr. Manafort as required," they wrote.

In the proposal, Manafort agreed that he would not travel abroad and that his wife, Kathleen, would turn over her passport, as he has already done.

His wife agreed to guarantee a $10 million bond, and their daughter Andrea agreed to forfeit her share of one of the properties, a condominium in Manhattan's Chinatown, worth a net $3.7 million.

The other properties listed included the couple's house in the Hamptons of Long Island, worth $4 million, a home in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., worth $1.25 million and his condo in Alexandria, Va., worth $2.7 million, all calculated after mortgages.

Oh, and btw . . Manafort's children are now being rounded up and will be sent to a detention center in Brownsville, Texas . .

Just thought you'd wanna know . .

Reactions: Heels Noir
the liberal trash does not care. Manafort worked for campaign for about 49 days only around the convention because he had convention experience in the past for GOP. They are hanging their whole existence on this and is so funny to to watch the feigned outrage on nothing...

Reactions: Archer2
the liberal trash does not care. Manafort worked for campaign for about 49 days only around the convention because he had convention experience in the past for GOP. They are hanging their whole existence on this and is so funny to to watch the feigned outrage on nothing...

Funny how you quote the same incorrect # as trump. Are you really the donald?

CC

PM could be facing state charges in Virginia and New York . . I don't know if he'll get much help from 45.
True story. Trump only has the power to pardon under federal crime liability, not state prosecution. FOX News has yet to inform its viewers of that sticky little detail.

True story. Trump only has the power to pardon under federal crime liability, not state prosecution. FOX News has yet to inform its viewers of that sticky little detail.
Andrew Weissman is behind all of this. A true partisan liberal democrat. All of his major legal convictions have been overturned in appeals court. Any conviction here will be overturned as well.

This is why people are so opposed to trump and why people compare him to dictators. This is how they are born. They use populist rhetoric until they reach a point where their supporters will believe anything they say, and anyone who criticizes him is “fake news.” It’s pathetic watching some of you treat him like a messiah and eat up the blatantly obvious bullshitting.

the only bullshitting is coming from never Trumpers and liberal trash.

This is why people are so opposed to trump and why people compare him to dictators. This is how they are born. They use populist rhetoric until they reach a point where their supporters will believe anything they say, and anyone who criticizes him is “fake news.” It’s pathetic watching some of you treat him like a messiah and eat up the blatantly obvious bullshitting.

QFT

Hey Bill, I haven’t really chimed in on these threads but I have to ask, why does every piece of news about Trump need its own thread?

I understand you’re not a fan of a Trump. The guy is a blowhard at best and I have problems with him myself. I understand that much of his behavior is counterintuitive to good governance. But I get the sense you want desperately rub it in to some people on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT