ADVERTISEMENT

Looking of something football related top watch?

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
If you have Netflix, watch the documentary on the Buffalo Bills 4 Super Bowl losses. By that time, I was no longer watching much NFL, so more Ethan. bit of this is new to me, at least in the sense that it did not register then because I simply was watching little of the NFL. For example, I had forgotten that the Giants DC whose game plan won that Super Bowl vs. the Bills was Bill Belichik.

I remember those Bills teams very well…Dan Marino was my favorite player and I pulled for the Dolphins since the Panthers had yet to come about…Needless to say the Bills ruined many a season for me…

The QB play back then was so much better than today…Those Bills teams were good just 1 problem the NFL was ruled then by the NFC East…

I remember those Bills teams very well…Dan Marino was my favorite player and I pulled for the Dolphins since the Panthers had yet to come about…Needless to say the Bills ruined many a season for me…

The QB play back then was so much better than today…Those Bills teams were good just 1 problem the NFL was ruled then by the NFC East…
Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins then together in 1 division - Murderers Row.

Something I learned that I never did know before, because I simply was not paying any attention to any talk around the games, was that the Bills DL coach before the loss to the Redskins made fun of the Hogs (Redskins rightly fabled OL). A reason such taunting was more than doubly stupid was that the Hogs greatly outweighed the Bills DL. The were big, strong, tough, fierce, surprisingly agile, and determined to beat you down by the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT