ADVERTISEMENT

Mack 7-9 in November, and losses as a fav

If you bet against UNC this year, you made serious money.
i went 9-3 ATS ... 4-6 over/under.

Heels went 6-6 ATS this season with 4 covers in a row from mid Sept to mid Oct (Campbell was their only cover in the last 6 games). their games went Over the point total 6 times, Under 5 times and 1 Push.

i went 9-3 ATS ... 4-6 over/under.

Heels went 6-6 ATS this season with 4 covers in a row from mid Sept to mid Oct (Campbell was their only cover in the last 6 games). their games went Over the point total 6 times, Under 5 times and 1 Push.
Some of those games were ridiculous... like last Saturday! And, a few where UNC was giving double-digit points. I feel disloyal betting against my school/team. But, for some people, it doesn't bother them.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Some of those games were ridiculous... like last Saturday! And, a few where UNC was giving double-digit points. I feel disloyal betting against my school/team. But, for some people, it doesn't bother them.
doesnt bother me at all bc i know it has zero bearing on the outcome. and i dont bet in amounts that cause me any anxiety one way or the other.

over the last 25 years i've won WAAAAY more money betting against UNC than for them. i guess it's the nationwide popularity (due mostly to the BB program) but i have found that UNC FB (like dook BB) is almost always overvalued - meaning the average bettor takes UNC (or dook BB) NO MATTER WHAT. so the spread is artificially effected to bet the opponent.

same for the Yankees and Dodgers ... the Cowboys and Packers ... Lakers and Celtics.

I graduated from Carolina in ‘77 and have seen plenty within our football program. I have to say
that we need to retool without Mack. Now is as good a time as any. With our facilities, our endowments,
the Rams Club, our legion of well-known, even famous athletes (I’m lookin’ at you, MJ) there is just
no reason for us to consistently underperform on the football field. I never enjoy ripping
coaches from my alma mater, but these guys have let our players down for several seasons now.

I graduated from Carolina in ‘77 and have seen plenty within our football program. I have to say
that we need to retool without Mack. Now is as good a time as any. With our facilities, our endowments,
the Rams Club, our legion of well-known, even famous athletes (I’m lookin’ at you, MJ) there is just
no reason for us to consistently underperform on the football field. I never enjoy ripping
coaches from my alma mater, but these guys have let our players down for several seasons now.
Agree totally. The players deserve better. They put in the work, blood, sweat and tears and the coaching staff has let them down in critical moments of the season.

Mack showed in his 3rd year this tenure that he simply does not have it and can't get it back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT