ADVERTISEMENT

Mack's & My weight loss: What about yours?

Between June 6 and Sept 11, I lost 27 pounds. My summer job had a lot to do with. Plus, very little sugar in my diet. Once in a while, I grab a candy bar at a convenience store. I do use quite a bit of Splenda or Sweet and Low. My downfall is bread. I can eat bread constantly. When I was much younger, I could down 1/2 loaf at one sitting. There a very few types of bread I don't like. Carbs make it very difficult to lose weight. It is my weakness.

About 2 miles from my house is a bakery. Saturdays only, they make Cheese Bread. OMG! Its is incredible. I could eat an entire loaf within 2 hours.
show me a man who doesn't love good cheese bread, and I'll show you a man without taste buds. Cheese bread with pepperoni is the devil's work.

When I was in the Netherlands for some weeks, where there were bakeries all over the place, I almost literally ate nothing but bread the entire time I was there. Because the bread there tastes like what bread is supposed to taste like, so wonderfully good as to kill for. I advise you to stay out of the Netherlands.

Between June 6 and Sept 11, I lost 27 pounds. My summer job had a lot to do with. Plus, very little sugar in my diet. Once in a while, I grab a candy bar at a convenience store. I do use quite a bit of Splenda or Sweet and Low. My downfall is bread. I can eat bread constantly. When I was much younger, I could down 1/2 loaf at one sitting. There a very few types of bread I don't like. Carbs make it very difficult to lose weight. It is my weakness.

About 2 miles from my house is a bakery. Saturdays only, they make Cheese Bread. OMG! Its is incredible. I could eat an entire loaf within 2 hours.

Nice going, that's not easy to do. And yes, good bread is my demon, too.

Bread, pasta and anything starchy got me into trouble, so I stay away from them.

I had statemated, plus was on a new med for something that made me actually put on a few pounds. I am off that now and doing hardcore low carb for a couple of weeks to jumpstart back into gear.

Reactions: chickenhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT