ADVERTISEMENT

Masters week

If Hoffman wins, I'll send everyone on this thread up to this point (transplant, THM, dadika, jbradsh, uncboy and G) $50 via PayPal or Venmo ... cause if that happens, i'm going to make serious coin.
You forgot me. I was the second one that posted in the thread.

#timestamps

If Hoffman wins, I'll send everyone on this thread up to this point (transplant, THM, dadika, jbradsh, uncboy and G) $50 via PayPal or Venmo ... cause if that happens, i'm going to make serious coin.

200.gif

Oh I’m sure he can. There’s Waffle House in Augusta. And I like Tiger now. He seems much different.

Lots of ladies would certainly jump at the opportunity. I've always liked him but I can see why he's become more popular in the past few years.

His fierce competitiveness has always reminded me of MJ. Especially with the intimidation factor and intensity. Gotta respect that even if you don't like him as a person.

Friday coverage will be really good. Tiger and Rory are in the last two groups of the day. Hopefully Tiger is in one of the feature groups streaming tomorrow.

I haven't been there myself, but I've heard that beyond the veneer of gorgeous Augusta National Golf Course, Augusta as a city / community is quite a dump.

it’s an odd place...reminds me of high point.

but if you ever can get there and you like golf, you gotta go...you can just there on the cheap and then gtfo by dark.

Reactions: Heelicious
Lots of ladies would certainly jump at the opportunity. I've always liked him but I can see why he's become more popular in the past few years.

His fierce competitiveness has always reminded me of MJ. Especially with the intimidation factor and intensity. Gotta respect that even if you don't like him as a person.

I agree and I actually like him as he seems to be a little different but still has that factor. If Koepka can’t win I’m pulling for Tiger.

Friday coverage will be really good. Tiger and Rory are in the last two groups of the day. Hopefully Tiger is in one of the feature groups streaming tomorrow.

He is, they announced it.

I'm on the west coast for business, nice little wake up at 8am with Tiger.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT