ADVERTISEMENT

Masters

Apparently it's playing real fast this week which makes it tougher.

Webb Simpson
Xander
Cantlay

Tiger 83mph-45mph=+38

PlushUnrulyKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

My DraftKings lineup is: Rahm, Speith,Casey, Kuchar, Kokrak and Oosthuizen

I could see Westwood putting it together and finally getting a green jacket

These guys seem to never hold leads at Augusta, especially on Sunday.

I think one of the guys at -7 catch Hideki.

Now it’s interesting.

For a second I thought Schauffele was going to hole that one out...

Reactions: gteeitup
Funniest part is listening to these goobers talk about how Japan is on the edge of their seat. I wonder what percent of Japan know there is a golf tournament going on.

Funniest part is listening to these goobers talk about how Japan is on the edge of their seat. I wonder what percent of Japan know there is a golf tournament going on.
...a lot?

Golf is freaking gigantic in Japan. Go to a bar in Tokyo and it’s golf on their TVs on the weekend similarly to how football is with us.

Last edited:
...a lot?

Golf is freaking gigantic in Japan. Go to a bar in Tokyo and it’s golf on their TVs on the weekend similarly to how football is with us.

I read that golf was the 9th most popular sport in Japan. When the Masters was ending it was roughly 6:30 a.m. Sure people that love golf were watching... the rest were not. CBS was trying to be dramatic.

I read that golf was the 9th most popular sport in Japan. When the Masters was ending it was roughly 6:30 a.m. Sure people that love golf were watching... the rest were not. CBS was trying to be dramatic.
It's 5th, in America golf is 7th.

But I agree with you that CBS was being overly dramatic...I didn't need to hear the Japanese commentators calls on every shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT