ADVERTISEMENT

More NCAA insane crap

Well, I am not upset, actually not upset at all, I mean why bother? This is UNC football, get excited only to yet again get your heart broken? At this point I would have to actually care to be upset and having seen this so many times before I am past the point of looking at football as a distraction until UNC basketball begins. I want to love UNC football, want to love it as much as I do the basketball program but this program does not deserve fans passion, it really doesn't so why bother...

Well, I am not upset, actually not upset at all, I mean why bother? This is UNC football, get excited only to yet again get your heart broken? At this point I would have to actually care to be upset and having seen this so many times before I am past the point of looking at football as a distraction until UNC basketball begins. I want to love UNC football, want to love it as much as I do the basketball program but this program does not deserve fans passion, it really doesn't so why bother...
Like I said you are the problem with UNC Football…Basketball only…

This program has been neglected for decades, while basketball has been wildly promoted for the same amount of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT