ADVERTISEMENT

More THI News

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014
We are so thrilled to announce that Lee Wardlaw has joined our staff as a football recruiting writer. Lee will be taking over the bulk of the beat interviewing players, allowing Deana to move up into more of a director’s role.

Lee has a healthy journalistic background, including covering the regular news side of things, which is one of the things that intrigued me about him. He understands our standards at THI, and wont deviate from them. That was an important component in finding someone to add to our staff.

He currently covers recruiting for the South Carolina site as well, and is based in Jacksonville, FL, which means we now have someone in that part of UNC’s footprint, Brandon Peay in the Charlotte are, Deana west of Winston-Salem, and Trey Scott in Kinston with an eye on the eastern part of the state.

Plus, we have partnerships in multiple spots in Virginia, another in Georgia, and now one in Tennessee, as UNC’s recruiting has extended in that direction.

I am extremely excited about this development at THI, and promise that we will continue looking for ways to get better in everything we do. And with the two announcements today, I am confident we’ve taken a big step in that direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT