ADVERTISEMENT

My wife bleeds Tiger blood...

tarheelbybirth

Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2003
...so it's not a good night at my house.

We had an agreement. If the Heels played LSU in FB, I kept my mouth shut. She did the same if it was a basketball game. We never considered a baseball match-up.

*sigh*

Good luck with that. However she will get over it eventually and when she does, Carolina will still have won the game.

Originally posted by tarheelbybirth:

We had an agreement. If the Heels played LSU in FB, I kept my mouth shut. She did the same if it was a basketball game. We never considered a baseball match-up.

*sigh*
T's and P's

*sigh*
I know the feeling,my wife is from Texas and she has really rubbed it in with the drubbing they gave our basket bball team.
This post was edited on 6/19 8:20 AM by BD42

Originally posted by BD42:

*sigh*
I know the feeling,my wife is from Texas and she has really rubbed it in with the drubbing they gave our basket bball team.
This post was edited on 6/19 8:20 AM by BD42
Immediate grounds for dismissal.

Originally posted by Bernheel:
Tiger Blood? Are you married to Charlie Sheen?

roll.r191677.gif

Tarheelafterbirth
Is she coonass?read and write?
I'm kidding about reading and writing of course!

My wife is from the Shreveport La. area...however I turned her into a Tar Heel fan back during the basketball years of Rusty Clark, Bill Bunting and Charlie Scott, the late 60's. She out roots me for the Tar Heels now. LOL. However I had an Uncle from Tabor City NC that married a girl after WWII from the Baton Rouge area, staying there in south Louisiana and becoming a real purple & gold LSU fan back during the Steve Van Buren days and he still fussed about Charlie Justice not taking his helmet off during the national anthem before a UNC/LSU clash back then. LSU won that game by the way. Those were great days for college football. There was Doak Walker @ TCU, Charlie Trippi @ Georgia, Steve Van Buren @ LSU and of course Charlie Justice here @ Carolina. Wonderful football days of Yore.

I'm trying to think of the LSU running back,long ago that had the touchDown run on a Halloween
Night.
Billy cannon?
I enjoyed living in New Orleans and Metarie back in my drinking days.

Win tonight Heels !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT