ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State vs UNC game thread on Saturday 23 March 2024 in Charlotte

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Nobody likes this matchup and I really don’t like the time of the game because my wife and I will be in Winston Salem to see Gabriel Inglesias (Fluffy) in concert. Hopefully my radio in the car and my cell phone work. Somebody else will have to keep everybody updated on the score.

State’s star is the 6’1 guard who when he played for Northwestern a few years ago lit Carolina up for 28 points so he is the real deal. Michigan State plays three guards and the other two stand at 6’4.

To me the players that have to come thru is Cadeau with his passing and his drives and Ingram with his rebounding and posting up.

If the Spartans guards open up big do not be surprised to see Withers come in to help on defense. Same can be said about Trimble.,

The home crowd needs to really be ready to back the Tar Heels today

Last edited:
I said it in another thread, but this one makes me nervous. Hope we see the good version of our heels today!

If we could get anything from cadeau’s outside shot man how much scarier we could be. Right now his outside shot is just scary

Reactions: CrazyHeel
Armando was fouled three different times on that last possession. More shaq treatment

Hubert is going to have to figure something out or it’s going to be a long afternoon. Hope I’m wrong but I’m not feeling it today.

We need offense and we have a defensive lineup in there not getting stops. Also we need the refs to call the foul

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT