Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
Justin Jackson last night
17/3/3
uEuw4ekr_400x400.jpg

Dp0DCSmX4AAYQ03.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a quote from Pistons Coach Dwane Casey about Reggie Bullock

“Reggie is solid; he’s really just a solid player and we missed him (in the opener). He comes off and defensively, he gives you length and size and the shooting and experience that you have to have,” Casey said. “He’s a valuable player for us and he does the subtle things you don’t see in the box score.”

I've said before that I love Jackson's potential as an NBA player. I just wish he was on any of the 29 other teams in the league. I don't trust the Kings organization.

That trade that brought Danny Green with Kawhi to Toronto is gonna pay dividends this year. Lowry is shooting less but at a higher percentage and averaging a carreer high in assists so far by a lot. Green and Leonard improved Toronto's defense and shooting on the wing. I think you will see Toronto in the Finals against GSW. They are big , physical , play good defense , and have good depth. As long as they stay relatively healthy I really think they come out of the East over Boston.

Nice nights from two NBA Heels in Marvin Williams and Harrison Barnes.

Marvin had 20 pts (8/14 shooting 3/6 from deep) and 8 rebs in 27 minutes in a Hornets win.

Great interview here, take a listen to his first answer, he's such a great team guy and I would take him on my team any day, awesome rep for Carolina basketball.

Nice quote from his Coach.

Harrison Barnes also with a good performance as he went for a double/double tonight- 19pts/13rebs in 31 minutes in a Mavs Win too.

Reactions: itstartedwithmj
A little update on two of our G-League Heels, Theo and Isaiah.

Really great night from Theo as he led the way for the Long Island Nets with 29 points (6-8 from THREE), 6 rebounds and 6 assists while also making his presence felt defensively.

Isaiah also had a nice performance with 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Westchester Knicks.

Highlights from Reggie's career night, great to see him doing well. I really think he’s in store for a great year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT