ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament (2024) Thread

Bama also finished #13 in Kenpom, not a huge surprise to get this far. UNC ended at #9. A (3/4 type matchup in that case, and it played like one). Clemson was 18, so like a 4/5 by KenPom.

Heck last year, UConn was a 4 seed, but the #1 overall team in Kenpom after the regular season. Did they really over achieve in the tourney last year?

Reactions: Heelicious
Of all the dumb things I’ve heard JWill say, he just said dook/iNCeST was a bigger rivalry locally than UNC/dook. Stroke seems most likely
🤔 He must be suffering from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy as a result of his motorcycle accident. If you're
smart enough to "graduate" from dook (NCCU) you oughta be smart enough to wear a helmet and follow
the speed limit. And to understand the rivalry permutations in the Triangle.

Whoever wins the Ziegler/Smith matchup at point might be the difference. Tennesee back court has to keep hard ball pressure on Purdue.

Tennessee has to harass the guards into turnovers if they want to get over the hump. Purdue crushing them on the glass.

Edey reminds me of Lurch. He played the whole game, out for 30 seconds.
I don’t know. I get he’s emotionless and looks funny like he doesn’t want to be out there. But dang he’s good! There are quite a few kids in college about Edeys size. Nobody close to him though in being a smooth unstoppable inside weapon.

Reactions: tarwhiz and DSouthr
I don’t know. I get he’s emotionless and looks funny like he doesn’t want to be out there. But dang he’s good! There are quite a few kids in college about Edeys size. Nobody close to him though in being a smooth unstoppable inside weapon.
7'4 290 ? He has worked hard on his footwork. But he's next level big even for 7 footers.

No way am i watching a minute of this sht show for the last final four slot but looking at the stats - they should’ve called it off and chosen the final four team by drawing a name from the other 14 teams in the region out of a hat. Man it looks ugly. Especially when looking at the other great s16 and especially e8 games.

Its ok. Either of these teams bring something like this game to AZ and they’ll lose to purdue by 20+ UConn by 35.

Will the teams cumulatively break 30% fg% or 20% 3pt% ? Fascinating stuff. Naismith rolling in his grave.

Off top of head Clemson UNC Tennessee a healthy Houston even Illinois deserves a ff slot over these two low grade mutts of teams. Woooff!

Last edited:
Refs are bending NCSux over right now! Unbelievable. Up 8 with the ball, now only up 6 dook ball

Wish it was the heels still playing. What a run by state. On a 17-4 run right now. I think this is what every coach ultimately wants... Literally improving every game

If ncsux hangs on great .. dook sux ... give ncsux a acc championship & regional championship every 35-40 yrs

UT!
OH!
Doookpiles!🤣😂🤣😂

This would be hella embarrassing, no?

Or would it be a “quality loss”? 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: alabamaheel
Safe to say no “realistic” brackets had the pack in the FF. Sure so delusional fan did but nobody with any smarts at all did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT