*** NCAAF Prediction Contest . . . 7 Games ***

UNC

Boise State

Auburn

Notre Dame

Alabama

Nebraska

Ohio State

Making a prediction change in the USC v. UNC game and I am now predicting UNC.

Last edited:
More like Boing-see State.

14.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Well, this evenings' game is about as equally divided as one could possibly hope for . .

Li'l carolina

JuleZ
UNC '92
Coryfly
Wayno
HeelManWilm
HookUNC75
RaisingHeel
THN11
Billy

UNC

'Slinger
Strummin'
JColucci
GTee
THMark
UNC Boy
71-00
BillHeel

Never bet the Heels in this contest. That's my rule of thumb. Can't wait to see the line billy sets for the A&T game next week! Might be in the 40s?!

Woke up with a really bad taste in my mouth this morning. Last night was just a horrible nightmare of a game to watch. We were so close, yet so far away from a great start to our football season.

Yeah, it was definitely frustrating. Just bad play by the QB. I don't think anyone understands why Hood wasn't in the game down at the goal line either.

Congrats to the five (5) posters that are still perfect going into the weekend :

TarHeelNation11

HookUNC75

Coryfly

UNCWayno

Raising Heel

Last edited:
Congrats to the six(6) posters that are still perfect going into the weekend :

TarHeelNation11

HookUNC75

Coryfly

UNCWayno

TarHeelMark

Raising Heel

Yeah but those were the two games I felt the best about when making my picks haha. Wouldn't be surprised if I post a 0, 1, or 2 today -- pretty tough games to pick today. I feel decent about Louisville as a dog, but I'm not confident on any others. I have zero idea what to expect from Arizona State at Texas A&M, but I didn't want to pick Bama because that line is too high for my liking.

Congrats to the six(6) posters that are still perfect going into the weekend :

TarHeelNation11

HookUNC75

Coryfly

UNCWayno

TarHeelMark

Raising Heel
Billy - double check my picks... I had the Heels, so the hook got me. Well, MW and the Hat got me but we've discussed that ad nauseum so I'll just move along.

Mark,

Excuse my mistake, I would've liked to have given you a 2-0 start LOL

I just went through them petty fast (while drinking my first cup of Joe) and had you as perfect. Thanks for pointing that out. I would've gone through all the picks Tuesday morning and hopefully would've caught that.

usc, jr. . . . . . . 17 (-3.5)
UNC . . . . . . .. .13

Washington . . . 13
Boise State . . . . .16 (-10.5)

Louisville . . . . 24
Auburn . . . . . . . 31 (-10.5)

BYU . . . . . . . . . 33
Nebraska . . . . . 28 (-6.5)

ASU . . . . . . . . . ..17
Texas A&M . . . . 38 (-3.5)

Texas . . . . . . . . . . . 3
Notre Dame . . . . . 38 (-9.5)

Wisconsin . . . . . . . . 17
Alabama . . . . . . . . 35 (-10.5)

Ohio State . . . . . . 42 (-11.5)
VaTech . . . . . . . . . 28

Last edited:
Dang, just briefly glanced through some of y'alls picks. Strong showing by us this week. A few 5-2's and I believe @UNC '92 and @HookUNC75 both went 6-1.

Yep . . it was an unusual week of successful predictions as a group (63 % correct), with just 4 of the 17 sharing the worst record 3-4 . .

Please check your score and alert me to any mistakes.

Yep . . it was an unusual week of successful predictions as a group (63 % correct), with just 4 of the 17 sharing the worst record 3-4 . .

Please check your score and alert me to any mistakes.
OOTB trip to Vegas is needed if we keep up this week's percentage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT