ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Finds

she came within hours of obtaining a 40 million dollar loan from one of the most conservative banks in the country.
“Inventing Anna” has been surprisingly good. True story about a woman that allegedly cons her way into the New York elite circles and leads a lavish lifestyle without any money of her own. And as is the case with a lot of these type stories the truth is even more bizarre than the show alleges. Def worth the watch and the google of her life.

Reactions: gteeitup
i started following the tinder swindler on insta just for shits and giggles…it’s outrageous if it’s really him.

The ukraine stuff prompted me to finally watch Chernobyl on hbo, a few episodes in, it's pretty good. Crazy to see how that catastrophe could've been even worse.
so, they’re are around there now, russia that is…lotta dust still there, ugh.

the tinder swindler on netflix…what in theee hell, ladies!?!?!???
i'm still a bit torn ... but mostly think the stupid, desperate women got what they deserved.

but i'm most impressed that Mr Swindler actually had the energy and focus to maintain that lifestyle. even before i was married and started the kid circus, pretty sure i couldnt have done that for more than a week.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Had a day off. Decided to go see The Batman. It was alright. They tried to do a little too much, which made the runtime too long. It would have been better to have two storylines and break it into two movies. Three villains, plus Catwoman is too much for one movie. I'd go with 7/10.

“from” is okay. From the makers off”lost”. Lots of similarities including unfortunately the annoying black guy from
Lost always screaming about “where’s my son”. Sort of a stephen king vibe about a town where people are trapped and have to deal with monsters that come out at night

Finished Ozark last night. It didn't end exactly as I'd hoped but I'm ok with how they wrapped it up. I did like the final 30-60 seconds.

y'all watch "Our Father" yet ?? wow, talk about a power hungry bastard. also, some incest in that town DEFINITELY happened. wouldnt be surprised if NC State ended up recruiting from that area.

I'm really enjoying Season 4 of Stranger Things. Not sure if its the final season or not.

Anybody watched Doom Patrol? I've gone in with high expectations due to the ratings on IMDb and rt. First few episodes were kinda slow and boring, hasn't really clicked for me.

Just started “man who fell to earth” and I enjoyed first episode. An alien from a planet that’s lost its water comes to earth seeking a way to save his people.

through ep 3 season 2 of gemstones and it’s incredible.

has anyone seen after life with ricky gervais?

ozark season 4 starts tomorrow.
After Life really got to me bad. It’s an amazing journey that he goes on while trying to survive losing his life’s partner. So many touching moments in this series. He was right to end it like he did. There are so many levels of despair and hope in it that one can relate to themselves. Thanks for posting this. Makes one really think. Ricky is a genius

Last edited:
Hustle on Netflix. Only down fall is its a lebron production. The jet is in it.
Kenobi is killing it
Batman has turned into a depressed emo it seems

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT