ADVERTISEMENT

Newcomer Impact (frosh and transfers)

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
ESPN has an article on this nationally. I don't pay for their content so I don't know who's on their list, but I bet Nance is pretty high up.

In addition to Nance, I expect Trimble to have solid impact for us. Washington is obviously a question mark until we see him play at full speed, which might not be any time soon. Meanwhile, T-Nick has been a very pleasant surprise in scrimmage videos, but how will he do against serious competition?

Who do you think will be our biggest impact newcomers? Any surprises?

Nance and I think it is by a mile! He steps into a starter role, he adds post presence and experience. He has shooting, defending, and rebounding chops!

Trimble second because he will be able to back up both guard spots and is apparently a willing defender.

Nickel will get some situational run and will drop a few bombs from 3 to excite runs and the crowd

By mid-season:

Washington comes on so strong and he is so talented that peeps wonder if he or Nance is the most impactful newcomer! He and Nance will certainly team up to form a nightmare frontcourt that is impossible to guard and very difficult to score upon! Along with the unbelievable Bacot, they will form a 3-headed monster specializing in taking peeps hearts and eating them before their eyes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT