ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2022 - 23

Playoff Lenny back to the Bucs after visiting the Patriots. Think it would have been an odd fit in Foxboro - many other areas of need over RB.

JuJu to the Chiefs - will they finally have a good WR2?

Help me out here.... I'm sure who Lenny is?
Leonard Fournette

mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelMark
NFL teams are now forced to hire a minority offensive coach. Coach must work closely with the head coach. This is becoming a clown show.
they are doing the exact opposite of the right thing to do…i feel like if they just interviewed the best candidates, they’d get all shapes, sizes and colors.

i happen to think mike mcdaniel could be excellent for the same reason brandon staley is.

they are doing the exact opposite of the right thing to do…i feel like if they just interviewed the best candidates, they’d get all shapes, sizes and colors.

i happen to think mike mcdaniel could be excellent for the same reason brandon staley is.

I still cant help but wonder if I was hiring and posted this.." looking to hire outside sales, no experience necessary, must be a white male."

Apparently the Giants had multiple people show up to watch Sam at his pro day. Sam also has a meeting set up with the Panthers.

Apparently the Giants had multiple people show up to watch Sam at his pro day. Sam also has a meeting set up with the Panthers.
i watched it…he was getting solid reviews from on-air media types to scouts.

also, fox hit 24 reps with 225 and the o-line individually did well in their drills…individually, of course haha.

Exactly. I think they feel the need to virtue signal.

I just wish someone at these DEI press conferences would have the stones to mention that there are 0 minority owners in the NFL. And that if Art Rooney II really wants to see diversity in the NFL, he should sell the Steelers to the highest bidding minority. Something tells me he'd change his tune there.

I just wish someone at these DEI press conferences would have the stones to mention that there are 0 minority owners in the NFL. And that if Art Rooney II really wants to see diversity in the NFL, he should sell the Steelers to the highest bidding minority. Something tells me he'd change his tune there.

Sell it? Pfft. He should give the Steelers Organization to a black person. They shouldn't be forced to purchase something that is rightfully theirs. Black folks built that organization for the Rooney family.

The tune is always the same as it's about making $$$$$. Thus, any owner would be happy to sell to a minority, if it's for the most money.

I did read that they thought about making a rule that any future ownership group had to include a minority investor. That would be interesting to see. You would have a bunch of teams with 0.000001% black ownership.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Steelers backup qb Dwayne Haskins was hit by a dump truck and killed the other day. Very weird and sad story. Dude just want able to live up to expectations coming out of OSU.

Steelers backup qb Dwayne Haskins was hit by a dump truck and killed the other day. Very weird and sad story. Dude just want able to live up to expectations coming out of OSU.
saw this yesterday and thought it was weird…so this guy, on foot, was on the interstate and crossed the lanes at 6:30 in the am????

• Wow
saw this yesterday and thought it was weird…so this guy, on foot, was on the interstate and crossed the lanes at 6:30 in the am????
Yeah, it's really weird and there has to be more to the story. Interestingly, he was there staying at Mitch's house as a guest for their mini skill session.

panthers hoping for trade down at 6…they think they can get howell in the 2nd.

i think this draft hinges on the falcons as far as qb’s…if they take willis, the qb market moves up…the steelers love willis.

@Heelicious cowboys want to move up from 24…they want a certain player, i’m thinking london or cross.

i’d be okay with green or johnson at 24, but if burks falls, omg.

Reactions: Heelicious
panthers hoping for trade down at 6…they think they can get howell in the 2nd.

i think this draft hinges on the falcons as far as qb’s…if they take willis, the qb market moves up…the steelers love willis.

@Heelicious cowboys want to move up from 24…they want a certain player, i’m thinking london or cross.

i’d be okay with green or johnson at 24, but if burks falls, omg.
I'd be pretty surprised if Howell is there in the second round.

I'd be pretty surprised if Howell is there in the second round.
me too.

there’s some noise about medicals now on dudes ahead, ugh…that pushes everyone back when there aren’t sure #1 qb’s, and there aren’t really, imo…i like corral and howell better than pickett and ridder, but who knows.

@Heelicious we’re getting the screws here, bro.

now at this point i want penning, linderbaum, or dean…weird draft.

eta: or trade back for tyler smith, karlofftis, the michigan safety hill.

Reactions: Heelicious
I was telling a friend yesterday that the Steelers never seem to have a high first round pick. I got curious so I looked it up last night and in the last 50 years, they've only had four top ten picks in the first round! And one of those picks was #10. I don't know if they trade picks a lot or they're just never in the bottom of the league, but that seems a pretty remarkable statistic.

I was telling a friend yesterday that the Steelers never seem to have a high first round pick. I got curious so I looked it up last night and in the last 50 years, they've only had four top ten picks in the first round! And one of those picks was #10. I don't know if they trade picks a lot or they're just never in the bottom of the league, but that seems a pretty remarkable statistic.
Tomlin has not had a losing record in 15(?) years, and they are almost always in the playoffs so they rarely get to pick in top half of the draft. I read that their philosophy is typically not to trade up in 1st round and they held firm last night.

I thought they were more interested in Willis so a little surprised they took Pickett. But I hope Mitch keeps Pickett on the bench.

Tomlin has not had a losing record in 15(?) years, and they are almost always in the playoffs so they rarely get to pick in top half of the draft. I read that their philosophy is typically not to trade up in 1st round and they held firm last night.

I thought they were more interested in Willis so a little surprised they took Pickett. But I hope Mitch keeps Pickett on the bench.
The rumor was they also liked Sam better than Pickett too. I guess the hometown boy thing was too much to look past. I still think Pickett is going to be a pretty big bust. He was mediocre before his last year. If he has the exact same stats, but Pitt goes 6-6, he probably goes in the 4th round.

probably the most well run professional franchise in all of sports.

re: howell…heard a scout last night say “sam is the most ready to play of the bunch because of all the traits, should not try and run as often which is teachable”…per scout his comps were brees and mayfield.

willis has the strongest arm, though…like cunningham strong.

re: howell…heard a scout last night say “sam is the most ready to play of the bunch because of all the traits, should not try and run as often which is teachable”…per scout his comps were brees and mayfield.

no qb's getting moved over halfway thru the 2nd is kind of a surpirse.... it's just been WR's all over the place

Reactions: gteeitup

It's nice to see Mack and Longo take one of the best QBs in ACC history and turn him into a 2-3 round pick.

i’m no scout, but howell is a better prospect right now than ridder or willis.

i’m guessing the entire league thinks there are no franchise qb’s this year.

here’s a thought…wash, miami, and tampa are coming up…each are perfect scenarios to learn from and take over for sam.

i’m no scout, but howell is a better prospect right now than ridder or willis.

i’m guessing the entire league thinks there are no franchise qb’s this year.

here’s a thought…wash, miami, and tampa are coming up…each are perfect scenarios to learn from and take over for sam.
This is definitely going to turn into a Russell Wilson type of situation. Not saying Sam will be as good, but it will definitely be a situation where several teams are trying to figure out why they were so stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT