ADVERTISEMENT

No Joke, This Really is Bacot's Final Season in Chapel Hill

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Brought to you by... Rogue Shop

*Can't sleep? *Sore shoulder? *Other aches and pains? Rogue may have what can help you.

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

*All UNC fans will save $$$ by using the promo code: TARHEELS10

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

1690515998050.png

From the numbers I’ve seen, I’d estimate Bacot will have made around $2 million total when he leaves UNC (3 years of NIL)

From the numbers I’ve seen, I’d estimate Bacot will have made around $2 million total when he leaves UNC (3 years of NIL)
Actually I think Bacot made that and likely more just last season, he very likely makes more than that this season. Now granted, that is maybe less than Zion made his freshman season but NIL was not legal back then was it? LOL

”One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said 'Frank, you hang out with Armando Bacot, just between me and you, how old is Armando Bacot?' You know what Frank told me? He said 'Hey, Armando Bacot is 137 years old.' 137 years old!"

IMG-5026.jpg

”One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said 'Frank, you hang out with Armando Bacot, just between me and you, how old is Armando Bacot?' You know what Frank told me? He said 'Hey, Armando Bacot is 137 years old.' 137 years old!"

IMG-5026.jpg
Lol! Nice!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT