ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame is giving it to Dook

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
Winslow is trash
Posted from Rivals Mobile
He is the winner of this season's Dahntay Jones/Gerald Henderson Award for Dirty Play. If he masters flopping, he will become the most revolting Devil of all time.

The Irish were flawless last night, too... in the first half. They scored 4 points in 16 minutes in the 2nd.

I love what ND is doing. Let Okafor get his and don't let duke kill you from the 3. I wouldn't care if he got 40 so long as the others were quit. Lots of game left though.

Okay, who is secretly rooting for dook either because you want revenge or don't wanna see Nortre Dame?
Notre Dame is on fire. Then again, so are the Tar Heels

A UNC vs. Notre Dame final could be a Barn Burner

I still want to see dook though
This post was edited on 3/13 10:50 PM by CarolinaBlue1982

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
Winslow is trash
Posted from Rivals Mobile
He is the winner of this season's Dahntay Jones/Gerald Henderson Award for Dirty Play. If he masters flopping, he will become the most revolting Devil of all time.
He's quite the punk, isn't he?

Speaking of Dahntay Jones... did you see the clip recently where he continued to show his dook punk-azz self by intentionally running into Draymond Green while Green was in the middle of an end of game interview?

once a dookie, always a dookie

I want to see duke as I think UNC matches up well with them. I'd just like Roy to do what ND is doing and not double the post. Let JO do his thing or we have enough big bodies to foul him almost every time he touches th ball. Okafor is a great player but it's their guards that make them go.

Dook only has 8 guys with 7 that actually contribute. 3 games in 3 days will have them worn down

Certainly would prefer to beat dook for the title, but on the other hand it would suck big time to lose to them again and for the ACCT to boot. Plus, I can NEVER pull for dook... .so go Irish!

doh... looks like I posted in the wrong thread. oh well...
This post was edited on 3/13 10:54 PM by TarHeelMark

Maybe this is the adversity Quinn Cook was referring to last night after they beat State.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Grayson allen just flopped on a 3pt shot, trying to draw a bogus foul... shocking! How do these dookies all seem to pull the same crap year after year?
Did the ref bite?

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Grayson allen just flopped on a 3pt shot, trying to draw a bogus foul... shocking! How do these dookies all seem to pull the same crap year after year?
Did the ref bite?
Nope... game wasn't at H.I.S. so they don't get the BS call (this time)

This is actually a very smart game plan by the Rat .... his guys are resting up for that huge round of 64 match up. Can't be too careful
happy0005.r191677.gif

Has there ever been a more protected player than Okafor? As soon. As he starts moving the whistle blows. Better get what he can now cause that crap ain't playing at the next level.

Originally posted by Heelicious:
Has there ever been a more protected player than Okafor? As soon. As he starts moving the whistle blows. Better get what he can now cause that crap ain't playing at the next level.
perfect timing... he bulls his way into the defense every freaking time and gets the call... total BS.

Even the G-Man is commenting on how okafor is getting favorable calls. And I thought Parker got away with alot of crap...sheesh

Are you kidding me? August gets #4 when Dorkafor lowers his shoulder and bulls his way into him.

Guess the stripes can't let ND get away with breathing on the golden child.

Originally posted by Heelicious:
perfect timing... he bulls his way into the defense every freaking time and gets the call... total BS.

Even the G-Man is commenting on how okafor is getting favorable calls. And I thought Parker got away with alot of crap...sheesh

Wait, didn't Tyus Jones end up on the wrong team? Or is that the Notre Dame mascot playing PG for dook?!? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Tru Blu Tar Heel:

Wait, didn't Tyus Jones end up on the wrong team? Or is that the Notre Dame mascot playing PG for dook?!? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!
smokin.r191677.gif
I can't figure it out yet, but ol' Tyus looks like an alien character from some sci-fi movie I've watched... just can't put my finger on which one though

Originally posted by Tru Blu Tar Heel:

How in the CRAP was that not a foul call on Okafor?!?
that sumbitch hooks and pushes and bulls his way to the basket all night and never a foul call... isn't the defense allowed to hold their ground without getting run over by that out of control bastage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT