ADVERTISEMENT

Ocasio-Cortez, the gift that just keeps on giving...

Love it! This is awesome. Trolling the stupid conservatives. You guys are so obsessed, she’s living inside your heads. #winning

Am I doing it right?

So you guys think that saying dumb shit should disqualify someone from holding office?

Interesting.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
I believe this a 5 star thread right here . . the more political bashings we can have here on OOTBashaway the better.

There's a difference in someone saying something you don't like, and someone coming across as a complete ignoramus.

The president comes across as a complete ignoramus everytime he opens his mouth but I don’t see you starting threads to bash him.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
You’re joking right?
iu

Or the left’s Trump

She isn't even in the same ballpark. Both are idiots, but he is a billionaire businessman. She is a bartender with big tits. The left needs to muzzle her quickly.

I used to think the same about Trump, but his followers love his rantings and people like you lose their mind when he tweets. It would be so much better if people ignored his rants.

He just says stuff you don't like. When he starts forgetting the three branches of the government, then we can start talking.

Trump might have a better understanding of the government, but not by much. He certainly doesn't understand how it works very well.

He just says stuff you don't like. When he starts forgetting the three branches of the government, then we can start talking.

Are you seriously this naive? He says laughably dumb shit on a daily basis.

This is the guy who forgot the name of a town an hour after he visited it during a tragedy. The same guy that doesn’t know Israel is in the Middle East and talked about he would date his own daughter. He’s the king of saying dumb shit. Nobody else even comes close.

She isn't even in the same ballpark. Both are idiots, but he is a billionaire businessman. She is a bartender with big tits. The left needs to muzzle her quickly.

I used to think the same about Trump, but his followers love his rantings and people like you lose their mind when he tweets. It would be so much better if people ignored his rants.

Trump might have a better understanding of the government, but not by much. He certainly doesn't understand how it works very well.

It’s not hard to become a billionaire when you get 400 million dollars from daddy. The amount of money in his bank account has no bearing on his ability to say dumb shit.

I think people like Trump's rants because it gets the left's panties in a bunch. Nothing is better than watching a bunch of ignorant celebrities spout off on Twitter.

Are you seriously this naive? He says laughably dumb shit on a daily basis.

This is the guy who forgot the name of a town an hour after he visited it during a tragedy. The same guy that doesn’t know Israel is in the Middle East and talked about he would date his own daughter. He’s the king of saying dumb shit. Nobody else even comes close.

I don't care about the town. As for the Israel part, do you even have a link to back that up? I'm guessing it didn't really go down the way you're saying it did.

I don't care about the town. As for the Israel part, do you even have a link to back that up? I'm guessing it didn't really go down the way you're saying it did.

Of course you don’t care. That doesn’t make it less of a stupid comment.

There’s video all over the internet. That’s exactly how it went down. He literally said “we just got back from the Middle East” while he was in Jerusalem. He’s a fukkin moron.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sl...is-we-just-got-back-from-the-middle-east.html

It’s not hard to become a billionaire when you get 400 million dollars from daddy. The amount of money in his bank account has no bearing on his ability to say dumb shit.
This is being willfully ignorant. It certainly helps, but making money is not that easy. I have no love for Trump, but the man is a force and has done very well. Think of all the athletes who makes hundreds of millions at a young age and do nothing with it.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I think people like Trump's rants because it gets the left's panties in a bunch. Nothing is better than watching a bunch of ignorant celebrities spout off on Twitter.
It is beneath the office. I think the fact that political fans celebrate Trump's trolls are a big problem in this country. The same when Obama did it. The team mentality is getting worse and worse.

It is beneath the office. I think the fact that political fans celebrate Trump's trolls are a big problem in this country. The same when Obama did it. The team mentality is getting worse and worse.

I'm not part of any team. I just like seeing all the people, who have pushed for my losses of liberty, now tripping out over some random statements.

Of course you don’t care. That doesn’t make it less of a stupid comment.

There’s video all over the internet. That’s exactly how it went down. He literally said “we just got back from the Middle East” while he was in Jerusalem. He’s a fukkin moron.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sl...is-we-just-got-back-from-the-middle-east.html

Yeah, he probably meant Saudi Arabia or wherever he had just come from. Presidents misspeak sometimes. Do you remember the 57 states comment?

This is being willfully ignorant. It certainly helps, but making money is not that easy. I have no love for Trump, but the man is a force and has done very well. Think of all the athletes who makes hundreds of millions at a young age and do nothing with it.

It’s not though. Trump has underperformed against the market. He could’ve invested his inheritance in index funds and he’s be more wealthy than he is now. He’s a typical sleazeball conman that has abused bankruptcy laws, and has a reputation so bad that most banks wouldn’t even give him a loan.

Those athletes are morons.

Yeah, he probably meant Saudi Arabia or wherever he had just come from. Presidents misspeak sometimes. Do you remember the 57 states comment?

Lololol this comment says it all. You’re a shameless hypocrite.

It’s not though. Trump has underperformed against the market. He could’ve invested his inheritance in index funds and he’s be more wealthy than he is now. He’s a typical sleazeball conman that has abused bankruptcy laws, and has a reputation so bad that most banks wouldn’t even give him a loan.

Those athletes are morons.

I don't understand this statement. Are you completely taking out all the money he's spent over the years? If you want to argue that he could have taken that $400 million, invested it all and had more than he has now, that's a pretty ignorant statement.

I don't understand this statement. Are you completely taking out all the money he's spent over the years? If you want to argue that he could have taken that $400 million, invested it all and had more than he has now, that's a pretty ignorant statement.

If you subtracted living expenses, even at a luxury level, and invested the rest he’d have more wealth, and wouldn’t have had to cheat the system and US taxpayers. Or rack up massive amounts of debt with Russian banks.

Why? Because I didn't go crazy when BO said there were 57 states? It could have been Freudian, who knows, but I don't think he was a Muslim. I think he's an atheist.

Because when politicians you like saying stupid shit you “don’t care” or you excuse it as misspeaking. When a politician you don’t like says something stupid then you start multiple threads about her.

Because when politicians you like saying stupid shit you “don’t care” or you excuse it as misspeaking. When a politician you don’t like says something stupid then you start multiple threads about her.

What are you talking about? I despised BO, much more than I do AOC. I feel bad for her, because she just isn't smart.

What are you talking about? I despised BO, much more than I do AOC. I feel bad for her, because she just isn't smart.

I never said anything about Obama, you did. I'm talking about you defending trump's stupidity while obsessing about AOC.

If you subtracted living expenses, even at a luxury level, and invested the rest he’d have more wealth, and wouldn’t have had to cheat the system and US taxpayers. Or rack up massive amounts of debt with Russian banks.

How could you even begin to know what his finances are, or account for bubbles, or any of that stuff? You're just spitballing here, which is fine, just don't try to represent it as fact.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I never said anything about Obama, you did. I'm talking about you defending trump's stupidity while obsessing about AOC.

And I'm pointing out that I defend people l can't stand, like BO. AOC's statements are on a whole other level than the common mispoken word. They are rooted in ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT