ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Tar Heels vs. Dawgs

I guess we don't get to watch our guys run out of the tunnel? Cool... thanks ESPN

UGA OL is blocking very well, as is the FB. Giving Chubb nice room.

Nice sack.

And that's why we're going to win this game. They can't run it every play.

Come on D prove me right here lol

HEEL YEAH!!!

Chubb will get his but that's a good start. I can't believe they didn't just run it until we stopped it.

Hood just hitting it inside.

Switzer just short on 3rd. That play needed 1 more block.

Now the Heels have felt them out. Come on Chizik and dial up the exotic blitzes. Keep Lambert guessing where he is gonna be hit from all night.

Again, they run Chubb right up the gut. They see our DTs as the weakness.

And then when Chubb goes outside, he loses yards.

Chubb gets 1st down, but he did not blast through. Maybe we are catching up to UGA blocking.

And just as I type that, Smith shows inexperience and Chubb carries tacklers, made worse by a face mask.

Force a FG here come on D

Dammit. Well I hope the offense looks better next drive

Very good cut back by Chubb to get the TD.

Our D shows weakness up the middle - DTs and the inexperience at MLB.

They have to have stops on third and medium or third and long plays. Those are the opportunities they have to win the game.

Different year same old BS. Can't play big boy football in the trenches on defense. I don't see it getting any better because they simply aren't recruiting bigs in the trenches.

These damn short side screens are going to lose us this game. Who the hell is calling plays..

Regardless of what happens you have to either throw it somewhere or try and run for something there.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT