ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Annual Bowl Pick 'em Challenge!!

OK; fair enough. I'm not planning to play (just don't have time to dig into all the bowl games), but would gladly sponsor you. Good luck either way...

You're not playing . . . ? C'mon guy . . . if, you were going to sponsor me then jump in for yourself, the way I see it, you have as good a chance as any of us in winning this thing . . . no different than my contest and you were right there all year long.

You're not playing . . . ? C'mon guy . . . if, you were going to sponsor me then jump in for yourself, the way I see it, you have as good a chance as any of us in winning this thing . . . no different than my contest and you were right there all year long.
Meh... I just don't have the interest in all those freaking bowl games pitting teams that I have no knowledge of; I'll watch the Heels game, but doubt I'll watch more than a handful of bowl games. And I sure as hell don't care to watch f'ing OSU or Alabama win another natty.

Meh... I just don't have the interest in all those freaking bowl games pitting teams that I have no knowledge of; I'll watch the Heels game, but doubt I'll watch more than a handful of bowl games. And I sure as hell don't care to watch f'ing OSU or Alabama win another natty.
Dang, really? I gotta admit I watch about dern every bowl game I possibly can. Of course, I am kinda obsessed with college football. I routinely watch the midweek ESPN MAC and Sun Belt games, but like.....not even just in passing. Like I WATCH them.

Dang, really? I gotta admit I watch about dern every bowl game I possibly can. Of course, I am kinda obsessed with college football. I routinely watch the midweek ESPN MAC and Sun Belt games, but like.....not even just in passing. Like I WATCH them.
Yeh, I used to as well. But I just don't have the interest and can't seem to find the time to anymore (what with kids, and whatnot...). I envy your youth and freedom, my man.

Reactions: tarheel0910
While I said I believe Clemson will win, I do dread a win because most of my family and friends are Clemson freaks and it will result in endless crap from them and there will be even MORE orange around here than we have now.

Apparently I am not alone with my disdain for some of the fans. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT