ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

So some posters (me included) were blocked from the thread while others were allowed to post?

Lol that's interesting

You now have insufficient privileges to access my bank card for premium membership fees.

I'm sure my $1200 or so ($10/mo for 11 yrs) will not be missed. But At this point i would rather spend the next $1200 on hookers and blow. Better return on investment and all u know. Nothing personal. Just business.

PEACE OUT!

You were't the only one that cancelled out Premium . .

So some posters (me included) were blocked from the thread while others were allowed to post?

Lol that's interesting

You now have insufficient privileges to access my bank card for premium membership fees.

I'm sure my $1200 or so ($10/mo for 11 yrs) will not be missed. But At this point i would rather spend the next $1200 on hookers and blow. Better return on investment and all u know. Nothing personal. Just business.

PEACE OUT!

Dang, that sucks...your keen insights on premium will be sorely missed.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Take a few weeks off from this board, and wow the whole dynamic changes. I guess the chapter per poast writer succeeded in his mission. Now the main bb thread is shut down and ootb
has to learn to hold hands and sing kumbaya while talking basketball. I wonder if things will changeover there as well.

As for basketball, it seems we still get some and miss on lots. With the lineups we will have in the next couple of years it will force ole roy to change his approach some. I think his preferred style would still dominate, but for whatever reasons you want to associate it for, we are missing elements due to recruiting.
The landscape of the game as a whole has changed over the last decade. As time goes, it is less appealing than it use to be. With that, the fan base has shifted as well. With what has transpired over the last year or so on these boards, everyone should know it wasn't like that in 05 or 09. UNC is not the powerhouse we once were. Hopefully, kids will start coming back to this school to play from the top ranks, but only time will tell.

Personally, if we have a team full of players who are totally committed and sold out to coach, then I really don't care what rank they are or where we end up at the end of the year. Not saying all kids we have had are like that, but some have been. That to me is hard to watch. I can't imagine what it's like for coach. I know it drives us fans crazy.

Take a few weeks off from this board, and wow the whole dynamic changes. I guess the chapter per poast writer succeeded in his mission. Now the main bb thread is shut down and ootb
has to learn to hold hands and sing kumbaya while talking basketball. I wonder if things will changeover there as well.

As for basketball, it seems we still get some and miss on lots. With the lineups we will have in the next couple of years it will force ole roy to change his approach some. I think his preferred style would still dominate, but for whatever reasons you want to associate it for, we are missing elements due to recruiting.
The landscape of the game as a whole has changed over the last decade. As time goes, it is less appealing than it use to be. With that, the fan base has shifted as well. With what has transpired over the last year or so on these boards, everyone should know it wasn't like that in 05 or 09. UNC is not the powerhouse we once were. Hopefully, kids will start coming back to this school to play from the top ranks, but only time will tell.

Personally, if we have a team full of players who are totally committed and sold out to coach, then I really don't care what rank they are or where we end up at the end of the year. Not saying all kids we have had are like that, but some have been. That to me is hard to watch. I can't imagine what it's like for coach. I know it drives us fans crazy.
welcome back!

So you only want paying members who are close to the program and can bring "insight" to the board? I'd check with the site owners and see if that is the business model you want to follow.

#1- So "insight" to you means "insider info"? Might want to check your definitions

#2- When was I talking to you?

@UNC'92 . .

I'm looking forward to your return . . and I just want say, I love you like a brother.

GO HEELS . . !

I will go to the mattresses for 92 if he wants.

You have my email 92.

Reactions: BillyL
She played some great roles in several romantic comedies that will always be favorites of mine . . Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail.

Top Gun, The Presidio, When Harry Met Sally, When A Man Loves A Woman are some others that I'll re-watch from time to time.

meg-ryan-plastic-surgery-through-the-years-600x517.jpg

She played some great roles in several romantic comedies that will always be favorites of mine . . Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail.

Top Gun, The Presidio, When Harry Met Sally, When A Man Loves A Woman are some others that I'll re-watch from time to time.

meg-ryan-plastic-surgery-through-the-years-600x517.jpg

97 was the apex

Reactions: tarheel0910
I ain't scared of getting old, the thing is with Meg is she's had a lot of plastic that has gone wrong. Same with Renee Zellwegger and Courtney Cox. It's not the fact they've gotten old, it's the fact the look like someone stretched silly putty over a mannequin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT