ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Like I said before, she sounds to me like a very fine lady who I would have enjoyed knowing. I'm gonna guess (and not take a big risk on this one) that she had other great qualities as well. For example, I bet she could cook up a storm. Any favorites that she made?
chicken gizzards I bet.

Many won't bother to read this due to subject and source, but I found this short article interesting because of how the author specifically sets out the questions in the survey. That is, the questions were asked so that the person did not knowingly respond with the idea of whether they had committed fraud, but were just being surveyed about specific actions. Fascinating and scary at the same time. It does illustrate the idea of what I have said all along about the prior election results that shenanigans certainly occurred, I just have no idea whether or not they actually impacted the results.

My grandma always had fresh cornbread on the table. Always.

Mine made buttermilk biscuits twice a day.
I had a northern grandmother and a southern one. The southern one made awesome biscuits every day usually with country ham and redeye gravy for breakfast, and again for supper, and the northern one made bread every day on a wood-fired stove. And the butter was made on the farm also. The pumpernickel was my favorite.

Crazy to think of how hard they worked to maintain the household with no modern convenience and equipment, and they didn't question the need for a second..

Many won't bother to read this due to subject and source, but I found this short article interesting because of how the author specifically sets out the questions in the survey. That is, the questions were asked so that the person did not knowingly respond with the idea of whether they had committed fraud, but were just being surveyed about specific actions. Fascinating and scary at the same time. It does illustrate the idea of what I have said all along about the prior election results that shenanigans certainly occurred, I just have no idea whether or not they actually impacted the results.

the messenger gonna get shot full of holes on this one, but it indicates exactly the kind of shenanigan that I've been contending affected the outcome. And the figures are based only on those not smart enough to lie. I believe these things were much more widespread and common. It was a sham of an election.

The opposition harps on there being no widespread fraud of the kind that occurs once the ballots come in. I say probably so, but massive fraudulence occurred before that. The sheer number of total votes alone indicates something fishy

nah, you're not up Biden's ass or anything..
How so? Because I did a simple Google search for "Bidens dog" and answered guns' question?

I'm sure you got your rocks off searching for that butt-munching image on the Internet, and I'll bet you got another high tingle just using it again this morning.

I had a northern grandmother and a southern one. The southern one made awesome biscuits every day usually with country ham and redeye gravy for breakfast, and again for supper, and the northern one made bread every day on a wood-fired stove. And the butter was made on the farm also. The pumpernickel was my favorite.

Crazy to think of how hard they worked to maintain the household with no modern convenience and equipment, and they didn't question the need for a second..
You made me very hungry. My great-grandmother used the wood fired stove until the day she died. My great-grandfather always had the sharpest knifes, axes, etc. that he would cut her the perfect sized kindling to get it fired up. If you smelled smoke, you knew that something delicious wasn't far behind.

Things are better fresh and they had no preservatives (think about that for a moment from a "modern" perspective - they were organic and natural without ever knowing it). And nothing ever went to waste because the older, stale stuff got fed to a dog, pigs, etc. Good memories.

broken-record-midia.jpg

The Octordles are my favorites among the Wordle spinoffs.

If you play on a PC (or other bigger screen?) I recommend going into settings and picking widescreen mode. Much more enjoyable to play with that layout.

The time it took you to find that emoji was more than the article took for someone who can read. It's just sad that you don't actually care beyond the tds. You do understand that manipulation and cheating could in theory be used against your candidate of choice, don't you? This stuff does actually matter.

The Octordles are my favorites among the Wordle spinoffs.

If you play on a PC (or other bigger screen?) I recommend going into settings and picking widescreen mode. Much more enjoyable to play with that layout.

Here's what it looks like after my bad 3rd guess today on the Classic version

Screenshot-2024-05-01-110936.jpg
Wrong thread doofus

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
THAT'S ironic coming from Donald Trump's most loyal crotch remora.
^^^ THAT's funny coming from Joe Biden's most devoted buttmuncher,

But you're right about one thing, I had to wade through a lot of the filth I imagine you as before I could find an image not too disgusting to post yet perfectly representative of what you present yourself as here, with your face jammed into the stinking, hairy ass of the fool trying his feeble best to run us off the rails...

That is, the questions were asked so that the person did not knowingly respond with the idea of whether they had committed fraud, but were just being surveyed about specific actions.
OMG. People know you aren't supposed to fill-in other people's ballots, the world knows you aren't supposed to forge signatures. And the rules around residency *might* be tricky if someone has multiple houses across multiple states, but that is a tiny fraction of people.

So the above premise is fun in theory, but dumb.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Fascinating and scary at the same time. It does illustrate the idea of what I have said all along about the prior election results that shenanigans certainly occurred, I just have no idea whether or not they actually impacted the results.

“During the 2020 election, did you cast a mail-in ballot in a state where you were no longer a permanent resident?” Such an action nearly always constitutes fraud. Incredibly, 17 percent of voters said “yes.”

That number seems high even before reading that this came from Heritage (yep, source). I don't believe it OR I don't believe people understand the definition of permanent resident.

Forbes says 18-19% of Americans change states every yr, some could be repeaters from yr to yr. But not every American votes (due to age or apathy). So what % of Americans even have the opportunity to be registered in the "wrong" state? And what % of those actually did mail-in? The number isn't that big... so for them to find the "general population" of their survey did 17% wrong-state mail-in seems faulty.

Reactions: Heels Noir

Article from The Federalist based on a poll written by folks at Heartland Institute.

There's a reason not to bother reading much of it.

The Federalist​

The Federalist - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Heartland Institute​

Heartland Institute - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Propaganda - Fake News - Not credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

What’s your source rating his sources? Chances are, I’ll find it questionable.
Maybe, but maybe you'll find it useful. So here goes.

I sometimes quibble on their ratings, but rarely by much.

Reactions: blazers
Like I said before, she sounds to me like a very fine lady who I would have enjoyed knowing. I'm gonna guess (and not take a big risk on this one) that she had other great qualities as well. For example, I bet she could cook up a storm. Any favorites that she made?
You made me very hungry. My great-grandmother used the wood fired stove until the day she died. My great-grandfather always had the sharpest knifes, axes, etc. that he would cut her the perfect sized kindling to get it fired up. If you smelled smoke, you knew that something delicious wasn't far behind.

Things are better fresh and they had no preservatives (think about that for a moment from a "modern" perspective - they were organic and natural without ever knowing it). And nothing ever went to waste because the older, stale stuff got fed to a dog, pigs, etc. Good memories.
I don’t even know where to start with mine. We had peach trees, apple trees and pecan trees so fresh pies and cobbler’ were common. There were lots of chickens and she used to cut them up and roll them and crushed up corn flakes and bake them in the oven. It was so tender. We also had a Concorde grape vine, and she made fresh grape juice in the pressure cooker that was absolutely amazing, she had a huge garden that all of us had to work in and she would can vegetable soup to get us through the winter That was delicious. I remember fried okra, Polk salad, pole beans, fried green tomatoes….There was no AC and those miserable hot summer nights we would make hand turned ice cream with fresh peaches to cool off. Her specialty though that I didn’t appreciate until I was older was her coffee cake that she made fresh at least every other day it was a sweet bread with dates as a filling. a nice hot fresh piece with fresh churned butter, and whole unhomoganized milk from the cows….oh yea. She worked her ass off obviously, but she took Sundays off. She played the organ at the Baptist Church, and when she got home, she would take a nap on the couch and pity the fool that woke grandma up from her nap.

• Love
Reactions: pooponduke
It wasnt all butterflies and rainbows though with grandma. She didn’t tolerate any foolishness from us kids. No running in the house, no tv, no slamming the screen door, no eating except at meal time so stay the fuk out of the refrigerator. My mom and her sisters were not allowed to wear make up or fingernail polish and dresses had to cover their ankles. She would leave stripes with the switch on the back of my legs and she had no problem smacking you in the face with her open hand if you sassed back, and she was racist af. A hard complicated woman. My mom started dating my future step father and he wanted to watch the first Super Bowl but grandma wasn’t having none of that. (No tv or radio on Sunday) He took me to downtown rainesville and we stood on the sidewalk and watched the game on a color tv in the store window. Local Alabama alum and hero Bart Starr was the qb of the packers and that’s when I became a fan for life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pooponduke
That's not an emoji. Are you new to the Internet?
he expressed himself perfectly. Are you new to the use of language?

You didn't have to, you chose to. Hmm . . .
of course I chose. I chose to find the perfect GIF to represent you. In order to do so, I had to 'I had to wade through a lot of the filth I imagine you as'. I had a choice in deciding to find the GIF, or not Once that choice was made, what I did then was not a choice. It had to be done in order to accomplish the task.

Are you new to the use of language? Or do you as usual choose to use stupidity for a weak stab at rebuttal?

if so....

Hs0Arbi.gif

Reactions: nctransplant
OMG. People know you aren't supposed to fill-in other people's ballots, the world knows you aren't supposed to forge signatures. And the rules around residency *might* be tricky if someone has multiple houses across multiple states, but that is a tiny fraction of people.

So the above premise is fun in theory, but dumb.
And the figures are based only on those not smart enough to lie. I believe these things were much more widespread and common. It was a sham of an election.

Here's a particular moment from the interview you might enjoy. I'm sure our MAGA friends will.

nothing new to see here. dems distort the truth in order to lie and deceive their way into being/staying in power. Just use Heels Noir tactics and mischaracterize and take things out of context with no regard for the truth of the matter.. There is no reason to assume, even in paraphrasing Trumps words out of context, that he was improperly asking for votes to be manufactured. The truth, as I believe it to be according to the overall context with many additional words spoken, is that he was asking for miscounted votes to be discovered and properly accounted for.

That isn't a crime or even any sort of malfeasance; it's asking for a perceived mistake to be corrected. Was the perception correct? Maybe, maybe not...but misperceptions aren't a crime, or at least they didn't used to be.

I'm not just saying this now because of the depth of Trump's persecution. When the left was first trying to make a mountain out of this molehill, I voiced the same opinion.

This would be one debate I wouldn't miss, assuming the unlikely even happens, and I hope like hell Biden tries this.

we have bred and engineered the taste out of much of our food for the sake of production. To make up for the missing flavor, we jam it with sugar and salt. Then we add preservatives and pasteurize much of it in the process of making it available in volume. It's a system that keeps us ahead of other countries, but keeps us behind them at the same time, in other ways. No country is fatter than we are, for instance.

When I went to the Netherlands I noticed there were a lot of bakeries, and when I sampled the bread I was blown away. I was immediately taken back to when i was a kid eating my grandmothers freshly baked bread. It was so much better than what we currently make, even in bakeries. I absolutely feasted on those bread sorts of things.

I'm hoping we can genetically engineer the taste back into food while maintaining the production...because the production is always going to take precedence.

The truth, as I believe it to be according to the overall context with many additional words spoken, is that he was asking for miscounted votes to be discovered and properly accounted for.
I've known for a long time that you have trouble recognizing the truth.

I've known for a long time that you have trouble recognizing the truth.
on the other hand, you know I have no problem seeing a lie...don't you?

The reason for the phrasing you're trying to pick on is a perfect example of how I compare to you in matters of truthfulness and honesty.. I say 'as I believe' simply because the truth lies inside Trump's head, and I have no access to that. I base my opinion on what I DO see. In other words, I'm being honest. You, on the other hand, and as per usual, try to find ways to mischaracterize and distort so you can claim a puny and false victory over those who routinely see right through you..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT