ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Prosecution: miss Daniels were u paid to keep quiet about an affair with trump?

Daniels: yes and he has a tiny dick

Prosecution: was the payment timed to help trump with the election?

Daniels: he liked me to spank him

Prosecution: expand on that please

Prosecution: miss Daniels were u paid to keep quiet about an affair with trump?

Daniels: yes and he has a tiny dick

Prosecution: was the payment timed to help trump with the election?

Daniels: he liked me to spank him

Prosecution: expand on that please
Daniels: Just a moment (looks up at ceiling). Fred wants me to tell Donald to wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
While entertaining and hearing that the testimony has trump cursing audibly makes me LOL…. I have to ask….why the f is Daniel’s even testifying. It’s totally irrelevant and does absolutely nothing to address the charge. If I’m a juror I have to think it was all character assasination. Not that anyone deserves to have their character assassinated more but still not in criminal court. Big L for the prosecution. Now comes cohen. A slime ball piece of shyt crooked lawyer with an axe to grind. Lol. If I’m trump i say fuk the gag order, let it rip, serve the day in jail and emerge the hero as he’s found not guilty.
Wished I could like this 100 times. To me, it's a pretty clear tactic of NOT having any confidence in the actual case and ability for the charges to withstand appellate review. Thus, they smear him to the jury and hope for the "best". Even if they fail to get the desired result, they've at least provided fodder for the continued social media/legacy media attack on him.

And then there's this from our wonderfully neutral friends in the Federal agencies who have gone after him, both FBI and DOJ:

I gave up halfway through when it became clear she was NEVER going prove they did anything wrong.

Reactions: blazers
Ole Stormy is truly believable now, she says she can talk to dead people.
Everyone can do that. Most people talk to dead people on a daily basis. I don't know if the dead people are listening. But, that doesn't stop us from talking to them.

While entertaining and hearing that the testimony has trump cursing audibly makes me LOL…. I have to ask….why the f is Daniel’s even testifying. It’s totally irrelevant and does absolutely nothing to address the charge. If I’m a juror I have to think it was all character assasination. Not that anyone deserves to have their character assassinated more but still not in criminal court. Big L for the prosecution. Now comes cohen. A slime ball piece of shyt crooked lawyer with an axe to grind. Lol. If I’m trump i say fuk the gag order, let it rip, serve the day in jail and emerge the hero as he’s found not guilty.
Cohen is one of the worst ones to fall out of the whole thing. Reminds me of that Scaramucci dude. They're famous for their association with Trump. Cohen is a lawyer who tried and failed to break the law. Now, he's a regular personality on "news shows."

If Trump went to jail for a day, everyone- I mean everyone - wins... especially himself. This country became a reality TV show.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Even if they fail to get the desired result, they've at least provided fodder for the continued social media/legacy media attack on him.
Saves Trump from having to provide it. And, he loves doing that.

It should be a pretty simple thing to prove. Now, they might choose to provide salacious scenery for attention and to make him "look bad." But, you can't make him look good or bad to anyone. He's good to half of the country, and a sleazeball to the other. Nothing will ever change that.

I was being facetious about the 10 and made that clear. But there are those who will swing (noir, don't get all excited) between R and D. They will determine the election (if all is fair and on the up and up). They can certainly be influenced by all of this. We'll have to wait and see how that all works out.
Bullshit. I think 10 people might be generous. I know you're terrified that "the left will win" in November. I realize that means the end of civilization as you know it. But, this trial won't make any difference in that outcome at all. If anything, it increases his chances of winning.

The last 10 years has proven, without ANY DOUBT, that "smearing" Donald Trump is an illusion. It's not possible to smear him... not in any conventional sense. When he said he could murder someone and not lose any voters, he was absolutely right. It's been a privilege to watch people lengthen the "end of their rope" over and over and over. There is no bottom or end. It's like being in a giant science experiment. We're fortunate to have been alive when this happened... to see it first-hand.

Reactions: blazers
I gave up halfway through when it became clear she was NEVER going prove they did anything wrong.
You made it further than I did. The first indication that the article might be suspect is the poster who shared it. @pooponduke has repeatedly shared articles like this one that are dubious at best.

Second, I looked up the woman who wrote the piece, Julie Kelly, and she is just as cultish and batshit crazy as the rest of the MAGA crowd. For example, she has a book out titled January 6: How the Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right. So while members of the right were merely involved in a "protest," the left went one further and actually "launched a war." See what I mean?

And last, the FBI arranging (or as she calls it, "doctoring") the plethora of stolen classified documents they found at Mar-a-Lago for photographs isn't tampering with evidence. Not by a long shot. It happens all the time during drug busts like the image below:
images

Last edited:
The "smear" talk is funny.

He was found guilty of sexual assault, brags about grabbin 'em by the pussy, looks at eclipses without glasses, lied about stealing nuclear secrets, mocked a disabled reporter, incited the insurrection, pondered bleach-injection in a presser, made science a political wedge issue, and broke the GOP.

You think a tell-all tween Stormy and the prosecutor is going to make him look bad?

He was found guilty of sexual assault, brags about grabbin 'em by the pussy, looks at eclipses without glasses, lied about stealing nuclear secrets, mocked a disabled reporter, incited the insurrection, pondered bleach-injection in a presser, made science a political wedge issue, and broke the GOP.

There is a perfectly reasonable explanation/justification/excuse/deflection/whataboutism/denial for every one of those. And, if you try hard enough, you can squeeze-in all five for each one. Hell... denial, by itself, will do in a pinch.
People can talk/think themselves into believing ANYTHING. In a way, it's kind of one the coolest things about human beings. It's never dull, as a result of that unique ability.

That's quite a rap sheet of stupidity and crime. Makes you wonder how anyone can engage themself in defending his so-called innocence. It takes all kinds.

Everyone can do that. Most people talk to dead people on a daily basis. I don't know if the dead people are listening. But, that doesn't stop us from talking to them.
Setting your normal commentary about religion, particularly organized religion aside, we aren't talking about people who pray or even the crazy guy on the street talking to someone that isn't there. Stormy claimed she was a medium.

Reactions: nctransplant
It should be a pretty simple thing to prove. Now, they might choose to provide salacious scenery for attention and to make him "look bad." But, you can't make him look good or bad to anyone.
I agree that is should be pretty simple and much shorter of a trial. But his actual acts with Stormy are irrelevant to the alleged crime he's charged with. He is not charged with soliciting Stormy. Thus, it is not needed and not probative evidence for this trial and only designed to smear him. As to making him look bad, just a few days ago right here on this board, there were those who were hooting and hollering about how terrible he was for allegedly having an affair on Melania. So, yes, for some, it does make him look bad.

Bullshit. I think 10 people might be generous. I know you're terrified that "the left will win" in November. I realize that means the end of civilization as you know it. But, this trial won't make any difference in that outcome at all. If anything, it increases his chances of winning.

The last 10 years has proven, without ANY DOUBT, that "smearing" Donald Trump is an illusion. It's not possible to smear him... not in any conventional sense. When he said he could murder someone and not lose any voters, he was absolutely right. It's been a privilege to watch people lengthen the "end of their rope" over and over and over. There is no bottom or end. It's like being in a giant science experiment. We're fortunate to have been alive when this happened... to see it first-hand.
I agree with those entrenched supporters on both sides. It's the swing people that voted for Obama, voted for trump the first time and Joe the second. They will make or break this election. I am not certain that a false conviction of trump won't have any impact. And I don't think most D's agree with you or they and the media wouldn't have been so giddy about these things.

Reactions: Archer2
You made it further than I did. The first indication that the article might be suspect is the poster who shared it. @pooponduke has repeatedly shared articles like this one that are dubious at best.

Second, I looked up the woman who wrote the piece, Julie Kelly, and she is just as cultish and batshit crazy as the rest of the MAGA crowd. For example, she has a book out titled January 6: How the Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right. So while members of the right were merely involved in a "protest," the left went one further and actually "launched a war." See what I mean?

And last, the FBI arranging (or as she calls it, "doctoring") the plethora of stolen classified documents they found at Mar-a-Lago for photographs isn't tampering with evidence. Not by a long shot. It happens all the time during drug busts like the image below:
images

You see, this is a perfect example of why you should repeatedly hit delete instead of Post reply. Your reply and particularly the photo you chose proves your utter lack of ability to read and follow the facts. In the article, the author lays out how the FBI removed documents from boxes that they determined were Classified (they very well could already have been declassified even if they were originally marked as classified) and separated them from the boxes. They placed them onto folders that are marked Secret and Top Secret. That is, they ADDED cover sheets to enhance the impact of their photo as opposed to leaving them in their original form. Your typical photo above doesn't have signage in any form whatsoever. So, thanks for proving her point not to mention how she lays out how they mishandled things and could very well have caused a basis for the granting of evidence suppression. Not that you care or even understand.

The "smear" talk is funny.

You think a tell-all tween Stormy and the prosecutor is going to make him look bad?
That's quite a rap sheet of stupidity and crime. Makes you wonder how anyone can engage themself in defending his so-called innocence. It takes all kinds.
So, Dumb and Dumber have weighed in. But it's very much appreciated. You literally just proved my repeated point about the purpose of the current trial and how you will regurgitate things regardless of their veracity. Get any kind of claim out against him, have the media spin and twist, repeat it until every dummy believes it, make the tds continue and fire up the effort to elect anyone but trump, regardless of the consequences. Every time you do this, you further prove the truth behind these efforts. Nicely done.

He was found guilty of sexual assault
We've discussed you lying about this before. He wasn't found guilty of anything since he wasn't charged criminally. He was found civilly liable. Far different evidence and far different standards of proof. But that doesn't stop you from repeatedly lying about it. Further, it's on appeal and not yet decided. EXACTLY what will be the same sequence of the current trial should he be found guilty. Guilty, then election, then appeal with likely overturn and remand for new trial at worst. So, keep on lying I guess, especially to yourself.

I agree that is should be pretty simple and much shorter of a trial. But his actual acts with Stormy are irrelevant to the alleged crime he's charged with. He is not charged with soliciting Stormy. Thus, it is not needed and not probative evidence for this trial and only designed to smear him. As to making him look bad, just a few days ago right here on this board, there were those who were hooting and hollering about how terrible he was for allegedly having an affair on Melania. So, yes, for some, it does make him look bad.
Who does it make him look bad? Or to whom, I should say. The people that have already thought of him is bad for the last 9 years, or 39 years? No one is changing their mind based on the outcome, or even the content at this trial.

Setting your normal commentary about religion, particularly organized religion aside, we aren't talking about people who pray or even the crazy guy on the street talking to someone that isn't there. Stormy claimed she was a medium.
And how do you know she can't? How do you know she isn't? I don't believe she is but I can't prove it any more than you can. If anything, it sounds like they're proving she isn't a credible witness

Well, that's the thing. Typically, an actual crime happens and the LE types seek to obtain evidence of that crime. Sometimes they come across evidence of a crime and then charge accordingly. What they almost never do, unless the person in charge desires to seek a criminal charge against a particular individual for whatever reason (it doesn't have to be national politics), is take "evidence" of something, change the rules of the crime, and make that "crime" fit the square peg into a round hole. Look, I've acknowledged that he's a sleaze ball, but you are very naive if you think this very same prosecution would be happening if the R and the D were reversed.

And, I agree that he will be fine. I am not at all worried about him. I am concerned for the rest of us.
I'm sure, with a little ingenuity and decisive motivation, they can take Joe Biden to court in the state of Wyoming or something, based on something they thought he did. It will change no one's mind about anything, but the other side got to punch in against the other side.

I was being facetious about the 10 and made that clear. But there are those who will swing (noir, don't get all excited) between R and D. They will determine the election (if all is fair and on the up and up). They can certainly be influenced by all of this. We'll have to wait and see how that all works out.

And you shouldn't make such wide and sweeping assumptions about my insight or abilities. Both sides may well be institutionalized screw jobs, I wouldn't argue against you, but that doesn't mean that one can't be worse or better than the other. It's all relative. This is more of a dimmer switch on a light versus an on/off. One can be evil and the other can be more evil. That situation doesn't render the election meaningless. It still matters.
Keep settling for what you believe to be the lesser evil. It's a race to the bottom. You get less and less. But they're counting on you to b******* yourself into thinking you're getting less of an evil. And yes it's all relative.

If you think that’s bad, wait until you see the other guy!

to me it’s the hicks testimony that is crushing to trump…storm’s garbage is just embarrassing, i guess, but it’s just a character witness.

i do love when he and any other politician are caught and embarrassed…but he’s getting re-elected and quote tweeting a potus will be a thing again.

Last edited:
The only relevance to having Stormy share her story is probably to highlight the reasons why Trump wanted to kill her story - cuz they might be embarrassing to his campaign efforts. It's the same reason why they brought up the "grab em by the pussy" story (there are texts and stuff indicating how the campaign wanted to squash that as quickly as possible).

It's a statement-of-the-obvious, or redundant, but that is part of painting the overall pic involving his book-keeping fail while trying to defraud American voters of the truth. That isn't worth going to jail, but i'm glad politicians and people or power are close to being held accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I agree with those entrenched supporters on both sides. It's the swing people that voted for Obama, voted for trump the first time and Joe the second. They will make or break this election. I am not certain that a false conviction of trump won't have any impact. And I don't think most D's agree with you or they and the media wouldn't have been so giddy about these things.
The "media" has a product to sell and sales quotas to meet. Trump has benefited from their incessant coverage. Name any candidate in the history of the world who has only become more popular by the attempts to belittle him. He gets more popular every time.

The "media" has a product to sell and sales quotas to meet. Trump has benefited from their incessant coverage. Name any candidate in the history of the world who has only become more popular by the attempts to belittle him. He gets more popular every time.
So here's the thing I don't get about your overall theme. If it's all a race to the bottom and none of this matters because they are all evil, etc., why don't you just stay your under sheets and stop responding/commenting on everyone who posts that thinks it does matter? I mean, you should know that I respect that you have your opinions and even have agreed with some, but I hope you can see just a little how the constant interaction betrays your it's all bullshit mantra. That is, your actions contradict the opinions and what it really reveals is an actual bias while trying to act as if you have none.

Serious question for you: if you believe that Trump undoubtedly benefits from the media's assault on his character, then what is your guess as to why they continue to do it? I mean, do you believe they are all dummies and don't recognize that their incessant whining about him ultimately helps him or do you think it's all coordinated in that despite the divisiveness, the deep state and Trump are actually working in cahoots?

TIA

Serious question for you: if you believe that Trump undoubtedly benefits from the media's assault on his character, then what is your guess as to why they continue to do it? I mean, do you believe they are all dummies and don't recognize that their incessant whining about him ultimately helps him or do you think it's all coordinated in that despite the divisiveness, the deep state and Trump are actually working in cahoots?

TIA
God you have to be a purposeful dipshit to think this way.

TIA
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So here's the thing I don't get about your overall theme. If it's all a race to the bottom and none of this matters because they are all evil, etc., why don't you just stay your under sheets and stop responding/commenting on everyone who posts that thinks it does matter? I mean, you should know that I respect that you have your opinions and even have agreed with some, but I hope you can see just a little how the constant interaction betrays your it's all bullshit mantra. That is, your actions contradict the opinions and what it really reveals is an actual bias while trying to act as if you have none.
If I participate in discussion about something that I know is ultimately bullshit... with people who don't realize that... it's a way to pass some time and share insight. It's hardly any kind of imposition to bullshit about bullshit. And, my interaction is not constant.

Thanks for agreeing with me about the media and Trump being strengthened by it.

God you have to be a purposeful dipshit to think this way.

Oh look, it’s the noob from Raider that apparently likes to look like a moron on more than one board. Listen here, Sugar Britches, this ain’t Raider. I’m not sure you’re cut out for this board. But if you stick around, I’ll be happy to embarrass you here as well as over there.

I was simply asking what @strummingram thought. I wasn’t stating any kind of opinion. So I’m not sure who the dipshit here is. But you seem quick to want to spar. I’m your huckleberry.

If I participate in discussion about something that I know is ultimately bullshit... with people who don't realize that... it's a way to pass some time and share insight. It's hardly any kind of imposition to bullshit about bullshit.
Is my response supposed to be: it's all a race to the bottom and they are all evil? Not much insight there.
And, my interaction is not constant.
Except you've literally replied to almost every post on this topic. Will you break the streak now?
Thanks for agreeing with me about the media and Trump being strengthened by it.
I didn't exactly say that in those terms because your claims were much more detailed and broad. I did agree that many share your thoughts, I just think the details matter and not everything strengthens him. I do think the powers behind the lawfare angle have made some major miscalculations. The gag order is fantastic. Written as it is, people are seeing it as unfair and it has made Trumpie unable to run his mouth without limits. This has also caused him to dominate the news cycle with the idiots on campuses only helping his cause.

If/when he is found guilty by this jury, it's gonna be a different dynamic because people like a couple of posters on here will shout it every other word and have no care that it is far from final. Anything to keep the orange from rising in the East. You could end up being right on this, it may actually help him. I just don't see it that way. All good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT