ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

What does that mean? Is your opinion that the Dems go after Trump like they do - knowing it will only help strengthen him - just to realize some monetary benefit? Or the party benefits? Specify please.
I'm guessing he's saying that they are all trump all the time because it's the only thing that gets them ratings. They miss him dearly at this point.

Reactions: Archer2
Oh look, it’s the noob from Raider that apparently likes to look like a moron on more than one board. Listen here, Sugar Britches, this ain’t Raider. I’m not sure you’re cut out for this board. But if you stick around, I’ll be happy to embarrass you here as well as over there.

I was simply asking what @strummingram thought. I wasn’t stating any kind of opinion. So I’m not sure who the dipshit here is. But you seem quick to want to spar. I’m your huckleberry.
Glad you posted this because I was not aware of the running beef on Raider. I really didn't understand how your question was anything but legitimate. If it's a given that any attention from the media is good for Trump (what Strum surely believes), and the media is either anti-trump or neutral at best (what I think almost everyone could agree about), why on earth would they constantly give him the free attention that only helps him? Guess there's more than one purposeful dipshit out here.

Reactions: nctransplant
Glad you posted this because I was not aware of the running beef on Raider. I really didn't understand how your question was anything but legitimate. If it's a given that any attention from the media is good for Trump (what Strum surely believes), and the media is either anti-trump or neutral at best (what I think almost everyone could agree about), why on earth would they constantly give him the free attention that only helps him? Guess there's more than one purposeful dipshit out here.

tumblr_o0w1aq0qHB1tq4of6o1_250.gif

There really is no running beef. This idiot for some reason immediately developed a hard on for me from my minimal poasting on Raider. He showed up a few weeks ago and I tried to ignore his dumb ass but it’s apparent he wants to continue to ride my jock. I suspect he won’t stick around.

So, Dumb and Dumber have weighed in. But it's very much appreciated. You literally just proved my repeated point about the purpose of the current trial and how you will regurgitate things regardless of their veracity.
which of the things i said has questionable veracity?
Here they are again:

guilty liable ( guilty/liable=same fvcking thing... he was deemed by a jury to have sexually assaulted her) of sexual assault,
brags about grabbin 'em by the pussy,
looks at eclipses without glasses,
lied about stealing nuclear secrets,
mocked a disabled reporter,
incited the insurrection,
pondered bleach-injection in a presser,
made science a political wedge issue,
broke the GOP.

“Incited the insurrection”. lol. Theres no quit in those zany liberals. I can appreciate their sticktoitiveness.

“Incited the insurrection”. lol. Theres no quit in those zany liberals. I can appreciate their sticktoitiveness.
If he hadn't been denying the election and hadn't been asking people to "fight like hell" and "march up to the capitol", then it wouldn't have happened. The Proud Boys leaders and Oath keepers all said their ideas concretized after Trump’s Dec. 19, 2020 tweet calling on supporters to descend on Washington J6 to challenge the election results. All the sh!t about fake electors wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been denying.

If he hadn't been denying the election and hadn't been asking people to "fight like hell" and "march up to the capitol", then it wouldn't have happened. The Proud Boys leaders and Oath keepers all said their ideas concretized after Trump’s Dec. 19, 2020 tweet calling on supporters to descend on Washington J6 to challenge the election results. All the sh!t about fake electors wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been denying.

That’s quite a stretch. By that rationale, every time an illegal kills someone, it’s Biden’s fault. Or at least if you were honest. But we know you’re not.

What does that mean? Is your opinion that the Dems go after Trump like they do - knowing it will only help strengthen him - just to realize some monetary benefit? Or the party benefits? Specify please.
He pays-off in many ways. He is ideal for TV/Social media ratings. He is the absolute perfect presence for keeping the American public divided... and with the strongest contrast since probably the Vietnam era. THAT has an immeasurable value!

Do you think someone like Rupert Murdoch gives a shit about abortion, or transgenders, or the Mexican border? Fvck no... as long as there's a story (stories) that can be exploited, propagandized and sold for sponsorship... he's golden. You remove Trump from the American social/political equation... a lot of revenue disappears. Same goes for the owners of the handful of media conglomerates that even exist. Murdoch probably owns interest in all of them. So, keeping-up the appearance of division is mandatory for the business model to work.

He pays-off in many ways. He is ideal for TV/Social media ratings. He is the absolute perfect presence for keeping the American public divided... and with the strongest contrast since probably the Vietnam era. THAT has an immeasurable value!

Do you think someone like Rupert Murdoch gives a shit about abortion, or transgenders, or the Mexican border? Fvck no... as long as there's a story (stories) that can be exploited, propagandized and sold for sponsorship... he's golden. You remove Trump from the American social/political equation... a lot of revenue disappears. Same goes for the owners of the handful of media conglomerates that even exist. Murdoch probably owns interest in all of them. So, keeping-up the appearance of division is mandatory for the business model to work.
Wait, I thought Biden was going to heal the country and bring us all together

That’s a reasonable take. Good job! I don’t know it to be fact but I can totally see it. Let’s hope you’re right about everything you’ve poasted the last couple of days. Let the good times roll.

They’re his guests. He invited them. Just like Trump invited the insurrectionists.
You must be living under a rock. Didn't you hear? Congress was ready to pass a bill that would stem the flow of undocumented immigrants until Trump intervened. So to be accurate (and truthful), since February they are on Trump's guest list, but I guess you're in denial about that, too.

You must be living under a rock. Didn't you hear? Congress was ready to pass a bill that would stem the flow of undocumented immigrants until Trump intervened. So to be accurate (and truthful), since February they are on Trump's guest list, but I guess you're in denial about that, too.

Oh you mean the border bills layered with war funding? Sorry. Some of us would prefer not to fund war.

Also, he shouldn’t have invited them to begin with. Only now, with an election on the horizon (one that’s not looking great for him) he wants to fix the problem he created? lol. Why would they stop coming when Dems treat them like royalty when they get here?

You’re such a putz.

Oh you mean the border bills layered with war funding? Sorry. Some of us would prefer not to fund war.

Also, he shouldn’t have invited them to begin with. Only now, with an election on the horizon (one that’s not looking great for him) he wants to fix the problem he created? lol. Why would they stop coming when Dems treat them like royalty when they get here?

You’re such a putz.
First, the war funding passed anyway so how stupid do you and Donald Trump look now?
Second, Illegal border crossings began long before Joe Biden took office including during the Trump administration.
Third, as for the upcoming election, it's obvious what Trump was trying to accomplish.

It looks like you're the putz.

First, the war funding passed anyway so how stupid do you and Donald Trump look now?
Second, Illegal border crossings began long before Joe Biden took office including during the Trump administration.
Third, as for the upcoming election, it's obvious what Trump was trying to accomplish.

It looks like you're the putz.

So if you oppose something and stand on the principle and end up losing, you look stupid? Weird take. But yay for war!

Secondly, you got one right. Proud of you, lil fella. The illegals were coming before Biden took office. You want to dive into the numbers? I didn’t think so.

Thirdly, regardless of how this discussion goes, there’s no disputing you’re the putz.

which of the things i said has questionable veracity?
Here they are again:

guilty liable ( guilty/liable=same fvcking thing... he was deemed by a jury to have sexually assaulted her) of sexual assault,
brags about grabbin 'em by the pussy,
looks at eclipses without glasses,
lied about stealing nuclear secrets,
mocked a disabled reporter,
incited the insurrection,
pondered bleach-injection in a presser,
made science a political wedge issue,
broke the GOP.
It would be much quicker to respond to which things don't have questionable veracity. None of that is worth it, however, as you'll just keep lying. You still believe the Charlottesville lie and your illustrious candidate claims that the lie is the reason he chose to run originally. A perfect match. Let me know when they discover Joe's non-existent teacher that he read the teleprompter as :

"Riley Last Name"

Per the Washington Post:

"When the city of Seaside, Calif., ordered resident Etienne Constable to build a fence to cover the boat parked in his driveway, he complied. But the puckish way he did it — hiring his artist neighbor to paint a realistic mural of the same exact boat on his fence — has brought him viral attention.

“We kind of hit the sweet spot between following the rules and making an elegant statement to the contrary,” says Constable.

Constable, who works in business development, has lived in the same house in Seaside for 29 years. For most of that time, his boat trailer — often with a boat attached — has sat in his driveway without issue. But in July 2023, he received a letter from the city, asserting that the municipal code requires that boats and trailers be “screened on the side and front by a six-foot-high fence,” and threatening him with a citation and a $100 fine if he failed to comply."

Per the Washington Post:

"When the city of Seaside, Calif., ordered resident Etienne Constable to build a fence to cover the boat parked in his driveway, he complied. But the puckish way he did it — hiring his artist neighbor to paint a realistic mural of the same exact boat on his fence — has brought him viral attention.

“We kind of hit the sweet spot between following the rules and making an elegant statement to the contrary,” says Constable.

Constable, who works in business development, has lived in the same house in Seaside for 29 years. For most of that time, his boat trailer — often with a boat attached — has sat in his driveway without issue. But in July 2023, he received a letter from the city, asserting that the municipal code requires that boats and trailers be “screened on the side and front by a six-foot-high fence,” and threatening him with a citation and a $100 fine if he failed to comply."

Oh look, it’s the noob from Raider that apparently likes to look like a moron on more than one board. Listen here, Sugar Britches, this ain’t Raider. I’m not sure you’re cut out for this board. But if you stick around, I’ll be happy to embarrass you here as well as over there.

I was simply asking what @strummingram thought. I wasn’t stating any kind of opinion. So I’m not sure who the dipshit here is. But you seem quick to want to spar. I’m your huckleberry.
The **** is Raider? What kind of grown man has an arch nemesis on a message board?

that's commonly called fighting fire with fire, or to put in terms that you can understand; fighting fraud with fraud.
But the fraud is always just the republicans. Weird how that happens.

I’m honestly shocked that a community built on the Carolina Way and Dean Smith’s teachings can support the most corrupt traitorous piece of shit this country has ever known.

Dean is looking down and hes sure as shit disappointed.

Last time I’m posting on this board although might come back to talk more sure to the dude who called me sugar britches, seems that backwards freeloading dumbass is sweet on me.

Last time I’m posting on this board although might come back to talk more sure to the dude who called me sugar britches, seems that backwards freeloading dumbass is sweet on me.
Come back anytime you feel like getting in a light workout with our resident punching bag.

The **** is Raider? What kind of grown man has an arch nemesis on a message board?

Arch nemesis? lol. Don’t flatter yourself. You’re some noob that decided to pop off at me for no reason and I responded appropriately. You’ll have to put in a lot more work to register enough to be my nemesis.

I’m honestly shocked that a community built on the Carolina Way and Dean Smith’s teachings can support the most corrupt traitorous piece of shit this country has ever known.

Dean is disappointed no doubt. But it’s because the left, of which he was once a part of, has gone batshit crazy and lost their damn minds. He’d be a conservative by today’s standards. I’m pretty sure he liked America.

Last time I’m posting on this board…
200w.gif

still too dumb to see the self-mockery in his own post that I pointed out for him. If he calls it fraud now, he's calling it fraud then which actually puts him in agreement with me.. Just another try-too-hard fail by the board brat. In other words...

iu

Come back anytime you feel like getting in a light workout with our resident punching bag.
that's a generous invitation by you, considering the standing invitation you've also given me and others to pummel you at will. One wonders how much abuse you can take. Obliviousness might be your best attribute. Trying too hard definitely isn't.

But the fraud is always just the republicans. Weird how that happens.

lol, are you trying to outdo @Heels Noir with weak-ass, unthinking posts?

As a mentor to Carolina fans and students, Dean was a great basketball coach. I bow to that ability of his, but otherwise, and unlike you, I can think for myself. Dean can be disappointed all he wants to be if that's the case, but I tend to believe he would see your post and say 'Jesus, what a dumbass, doesn't have a clue what the 'Carolina Way' meant.. '

You can allow yourself to be led by the nose by an imagined concept if you care to, but expect to be severely mocked as being just another mindless liberal lemming. You apparently are, because you fail to grasp that if mail-in voting constitutes fraud now, it constituted fraud back when the dems so abused it. But somehow, it's only the republicans, right? Dumbass.

still too dumb to see the self-mockery in his own post that I pointed out for him. If he calls it fraud now, he's calling it fraud then which actually puts him in agreement with me.. Just another try-too-hard fail by the board brat.
Geez. And you're calling me dumb? My post was all about lampooning Trump and you and everyone else here who has been bellyaching about the election and early voting for the past three and a half years. I'm not at all surprised the sarcasm was lost on you.

Per the Washington Post:

Great idea and tip of the cap to the artist. That looks 100% real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT