ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Because we know Biden was declared the winner. That’s what this entire discussion has been; the fact that Biden “won” despite other events happening that would predict (with great accuracy) Biden losing.
We really pulled one over on you hayseeds, yeah? If any of you had even a semblance of intelligence you would have found a way to blow our cover, but what else do you expect from a group of incompetents?

We really pulled one over on you hayseeds, yeah? If any of you had even a semblance of intelligence you would have found a way to blow our cover, but what else do you expect from a group of incompetents?
finding a way to blow is your province. And you're right, you're good at it and we aren't.

Awesome.

I poasted a Twitter thread in the tweets thread. Nice to see the grown ups at Carolina are back in charge. Hopefully this sentiment is coming soon to an election near you.

Reactions: bluetoe and Archer2
yeah I know but I'd rather see what he can come up with that makes Biden somehow a better president than Trump was. It wouldn't surprise me to see @blazers jump in to tell us 'but but but he passed legislation'. I've heard that nonsense, now I'd like to hear what THIS nitwit has to say about it.
giphy.gif

Ooof. I doubt the new guy wants the endorsement of a guy that shits his pants, has to have pudding fed to him and has a haircut like Lloyd Christmas.
Speaking of people who shit their pants, have you bought enough extra depends to wear to your Trump rallies?

Last edited:
But the fraud is always just the republicans. Weird how that happens.

I’m honestly shocked that a community built on the Carolina Way and Dean Smith’s teachings can support the most corrupt traitorous piece of shit this country has ever known.

Dean is looking down and hes sure as shit disappointed.

Last time I’m posting on this board although might come back to talk more sure to the dude who called me sugar britches, seems that backwards freeloading dumbass is sweet on me.
Don't you have somewhere to go and chant "free Palestine"?

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2 and UNC '92

Why are those the ones I should be watching over the more telling numbers that say Trump is currently walking the dog on Biden? Because you don't like the ones I poasted? Lol. Does it bother you that Trump is getting a larger share of the black vote than any GOP candidate in history? Does it bother you that Biden and Trump are tied with Gen Z? Is it because Latinos are jumping off the sinking Biden ship too?

Maybe if y'all weirdo groomers can convince more mentally unstable people to transition, you can increase the numbers in the mentally ill electorate. That's Biden's honey hole. He's crushing it with purple haired single white women. Oh, and criminals. Criminals love Biden too. And while those numbers are certainly increasing, I don't think it's enough to save him.

See you in November. Don't be mad.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
I assure you that your side is much more in worrying mode than mine. The fear on the left is palpable.
I haven't seen you this giddy over an election since the time you predicted a red tidal wave in '22. We know how that turned out.
🤣

Furthermore, it wasn't that long ago when you were saying Donald Trump didn't have a chance of winning in 2024.

I haven't seen you this giddy over an election since the time you predicted a red tidal wave in '22. We know how that turned out.

We do know how that turned out. So do the scads of new Trump supporters. So congrats to the lunatic left for winning that election and simultaneously ensuring a loss in the next one. I know you’re proud.

Furthermore, it wasn't that long ago when you were saying Donald Trump didn't have a chance of winning in 2024.

What can I say? I’m a pessimist. I figured the cheat would be in again. And I’m sure it will. But fortunately, it won’t matter this time around.

We do know how that turned out. So do the scads of new Trump supporters. So congrats to the lunatic left for winning that election and simultaneously ensuring a loss in the next one. I know you’re proud.

What can I say? I’m a pessimist. I figured the cheat would be in again. And I’m sure it will. But fortunately, it won’t matter this time around.
You sound as confused as this woman. Is this oddball beauty your ex-wife?

You sound as confused as this woman. Is this oddball beauty your ex-wife?

Totally not a cult.

Anyone who wears those glasses, in public- unless they lost a bet and/or it's Halloween- should never be allowed to vote. And, anyone who displays her thought process, should never be allowed to vote.

Trump is still president... BUT, Obama is really in charge and telling Joe Biden what to do. So, all of the alleged misery the country is experiencing is because of Barack Obama, via his senseless surrogate-Joe Biden. However, none of that can be possible if Donald Trump is STILL the president. Their reality is so shot-full-of-holes. The only thing dumber is when people believe that just because Trump can fill rallies with these ignorant people, then Trump obviously won the election.

Totally not a cult.

Anyone who wears those glasses, in public- unless they lost a bet and/or it's Halloween- should never be allowed to vote. And, anyone who displays her thought process, should never be allowed to vote.

Trump is still president... BUT, Obama is really in charge and telling Joe Biden what to do. So, all of the alleged misery the country is experiencing is because of Barack Obama, via his senseless surrogate-Joe Biden. However, none of that can be possible if Donald Trump is STILL the president. Their reality is so shot-full-of-holes. The only thing dumber is when people believe that just because Trump can fill rallies with these ignorant people, then Trump obviously won the election.
Rally size doesn't equate to total voter support?

So small rally size could just be a sign that people have better things to do than cosplay as Joe Dirt pretending he is Captain America?

Totally not a cult.

There's a lot of anonymity on a message board, but if you ever wonder what certain posters here look and act like in the flesh, look no further than the rally goers in these YouTube videos.

Totally not a cult.

Why does MAGA scare you so much? Are you worried that your world is changing? Your constant MAGAphobic statements show an inability to let people live their best lives. They’re not bothering you and yet here you are wanting to suppress their vote all because they’re different than you and don’t fit into your preferred brand of thought. Expand your mind, brother.

It does if you lose and refuse to accept that you lost (or, your candidate lost).

Those people just identify as people with a better President than Joe Biden(PWABPTJB). And in the spirit of equality, PWABPTJBs just want to be recognized instead of living under the persecution of a society and government that denies their existence.

Again, why are you so scared of MAGA?

Why does MAGA scare you so much? Are you worried that your world is changing? Your constant MAGAphobic statements show an inability to let people live their best lives. They’re not bothering you and yet here you are wanting to suppress their vote all because they’re different than you and don’t fit into your preferred brand of thought. Expand your mind, brother.

I know the world is changing. I freely accept that. However, ignorance like this is always been around, just like pretty much every other lifestyle and opinion and perspective has always been around, relative to the circumstances.
I didn't literally mean they should have their voting rights taken away from them. Lighten up, Francis. It's pretty undeniable that their logic is sound. Everyone knows that Joe Biden isn't really president, and Donald Trump is actually vicariously running the country by telling Obama he's actually president and he can carry out his plans through Joe Biden. That makes total sense.

They don't bother me at all. All shapes and sizes. If that's her best life, good for her. Cults have to have cult members. Otherwise there wouldn't be cults.

Those people just identify as people with a better President than Joe Biden(PWABPTJB). And in the spirit of equality, PWABPTJBs just want to be recognized instead of living under the persecution of a society and government that denies their existence.

Again, why are you so scared of MAGA?
By all means, identify however you want to identify. I just wish I had invested in a trump swag merchandise booth$ 10 years ago.

I don't think anyone is persecuting them, or denying them their choice to display their ignorance and stupidity, while buying and wearing gimmick merchandise that makes them look stupid as hell. Quite the opposite. They're being encouraged to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
I know the world is changing. I freely accept that. However, ignorance like this is always been around, just like pretty much every other lifestyle and opinion and perspective has always been around, relative to the circumstances.
I didn't literally mean they should have their voting rights taken away from them. Lighten up, Francis. It's pretty undeniable that their logic is sound. Everyone knows that Joe Biden isn't really president, and Donald Trump is actually vicariously running the country by telling Obama he's actually president and he can carry out his plans through Joe Biden. That makes total sense.

They don't bother me at all. All shapes and sizes. If that's her best life, good for her. Cults have to have cult members. Otherwise there wouldn't be cults.

I can only judge you by your MAGAphobic comments. There is no need to fear them. They are people like me and you. They just happen to believe that Trump won the election. Who are you to tell them he didn’t. It’s their truth.

By all means, identify however you want to identify. I just wish I had invested in a trump swag merchandise booth$ 10 years ago.

I don't think anyone is persecuting them, or denying them their choice to display their ignorance and stupidity, while buying and wearing gimmick merchandise that makes them look stupid as hell. Quite the opposite. They're being encouraged to do it.

You can’t stop talking about MAGAs. Your obsession reveals deep rooted fear.

Totally not a cult.

"Their reality is so shot-full-of-holes."

lol, at a space cadet like you telling us about someone's reality being shot full of holes. You could drive a yellow submarine through the gaping hole in your perception of reality. You wouldn't know reality if it slapped you in the rootytoot and kicked you in the whizbang. No wonder though, what with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber helping you get the big picture. I'm not forgetting tweedle dumbest, it's just that he doesn't contribute to the group psychosis as often. But when he does, the collective cluelessness climbs the charts. LMAO.

Reactions: Archer2
The libs here will make fun of this woman and yet believe that a man can magically become a woman or vice versa and it's perfectly normal. Who's more delusional?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT