ADVERTISEMENT

Other games week 11

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
UVA at Lou-uh-vul just kicked off. The ACC needs the best CCG it can get, and now that would be undefeated FSU vs. 1 loss Louisville.

LOL they just called a holding penalty on UVA on a 40 yard run…Problem is they were playing D…Refs have been told who needs to win…

I think the UV RB Jones is going to come out of that hit by 3 guys at once, bye to use ll his limbs. I wasn't so sure after it happened. Jones lowered his head just before contact, which is NO NO that was drilled into head the first time I played organized football, which was in 5th grade. I did it s part busting through 2 would be tacklers and was quite pleased with myself. They coach ran onto the field (it was practice), grabbed my face mask and told the entire team, while yanking my face mask every other word, that you never lower your head, not with the ball, not trying to tackle, not trying to block, never lower your head. He then asked the team collectively, why not?

With my face mask still in the coaches hand, I answered: Because you can't se the field and so cause the opposite of what you hope to do.

He then let go of my face mask, apparently impressed that I grasped that part. That too, he said, but the main reason is because it could get your stupid neck broken.

Clemson wearing the 'Regalia' (purple) jerseys and pants against GT. Jackets lead early after stupid Dabo fake punt 7-0.

We've just had a UVA player barely escape paralysis this week after a lowered head hit, and today I've seen a BC player get away with an obvious targeting against VT and a GT player get away with an obvious targeting against Clemson.

Head and neck injuries, some of which lead to paralysis, come from blows to the helmet and by the helmet.

I'm pulling for Michigan after the dumbass suspension. Everyone secretly likes the bad guy.

It’s just as easy to root against them when you watch them getting all emotional and dedicating the game to him like he just died or something.

Moo is leading Wake 21-0 early in the 4th. This after all the stop opera with Morris. As the team seems anything but downcast because of it, it may be that the team feels relief that Morris is not playing.

say what you want about state, but that group has a culture over there…they play hard, adjust each week, and get turnovers…they’ve accepted this role for years…i dislike them, but what they do works.

i still have no idea what to expect each week with carolina and that is wild af for me.

Moo is leading Wake 21-0 early in the 4th. This after all the stop opera with Morris. As the team seems anything but downcast because of it, it may be that the team feels relief that Morris is not playing.
Looks like Dave Clawson is going to end up like the last wake coach…Stayed to long…

say what you want about state, but that group has a culture over there…they play hard, adjust each week, and get turnovers…they’ve accepted this role for years…i dislike them, but what they do works.

i still have no idea what to expect each week with carolina and that is wild af for me.
Oh yea below .500 record in conference play…Load up on FCS teams OOC…Great Culture indeed…

Reactions: tarheel0910

I agree. And is key part of the reason I suspect that Morris has been a problem on the team, for team chemistry and good feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT