ADVERTISEMENT

Our State

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
No, not THAT. I'm referring to the magazine about North Carolina. They have an online survey for residents to see which part(s) of the state you're most comparable to based on your responses. Fun time-killer for a Friday.

I was most like North Carolinians in Wake, Edgecombe, and Chatham counties.

Our State Survey

Polk, Madison and Vance counties for me . . . must be some really good peeps in those areas.

Chowan-Jones-Wake for me! Don't let Elon do anymore polls.
3dsmile.r191677.gif

WOW! I about covered the whole dern state!

Montgomery, Jones, and Jackson

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
According to your answers, you are most like North Carolinians in Northampton, Wake, and Mecklenburg counties.
Is that where they grow bacon and serve crystal Pepsi?
cool.r191677.gif

According to your answers, you are most like North Carolinians in Montgomery, Polk, and Jones counties.

Surry, Guilford, and Mecklenburg counties.

No clue how this came up... I have never lived anywhere near these counties.

Scotland, Surry & Mecklenburg Counties for me. At least Mecklenburg is next door to where I live in Gaston.

Hook,

Interesting results / where you live man. My mother was born and raised in Gaston County, my dad was born and raised one county over from Scotland County, and the first county my parents lived in after marrying was Mecklenburg.

Creepy...

tongue.r191677.gif

Creepy, indeed THN11. Did your mom ever live in Bessemer City or Mt. Holly. That's where all my kinfolk are/came from?

This makes no sense, but it made me laugh:

Wake
Pamlico
Richmond

According to your answers, you are most like North Carolinians in Pasquotank, Montgomery, and Polk counties. I have have played baseball back in high school in Montgomery county but have never been to Pasquotank or Polk counties.

Montgomery, Stanly, and Mecklenburg counties.

I have never lived in any of such counties. Although, my paternal ancestors orignially settled in what is now Montgomery county (from Cork, Ireland) in the 1600's. Go figure?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mecklenburg, Gaston, Pitt, Martin, Wake, Orange, and New Hanover - the nomadic tribe of NC...:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT