ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

That's pretty cool. I like the Seahawks regular unis, though. It's one of the few "modern" designs that look good. It's hard to get those right in football.
it does look good, true, one of the few.

i believe there some you shouldn’t ever touch; 49ers, original rams, cowboys, steelers, and raiders to name a few…the eagles are bringing back their 90’s version, but their 70-80’s were cool af.

I like how that lady is basically telling those people to swim towards the shark because it's between them and the shore.
right. And please act excitedly and splash around as much as possible in the process. What could go wrong with that?

yep. Getting married to an absolute smokeshow was the mistake. Screwing every bimbo that would drop her panties, on the other hand, was well thought out and responsible.
or driving high af 100+ mph down a california road and almost losing your leg or your life.

Reactions: bluetoe
What a baller FIGJAM is. Love that dude.
me too. If I had ever attended a tournament he was in, I would probably have mostly followed him around. Golf is about making shots, and no one has made more fantastic shots than him. He is a wizard with a golf club.

The blurb didn't say which way he was trying to bet in that Ryder Cup, but I would never believe he would bet against his own team. And I see nothing wrong with betting for them.

me too. If I had ever attended a tournament he was in, I would probably have mostly followed him around. Golf is about making shots, and no one has made more fantastic shots than him. He is a wizard with a golf club.

The blurb didn't say which way he was trying to bet in that Ryder Cup, but I would never believe he would bet against his own team. And I see nothing wrong with betting for them.

The blurb I read elsewhere stated that he attempted to place a $400k bet on the US to win. The bet wasn't taken. We lost by 1 point.

The blurb I read elsewhere stated that he attempted to place a $400k bet on the US to win. The bet wasn't taken. We lost by 1 point.
one of the most outlandish things I've seen watching golf was Phil running after a wayward missed putt and stopping it, several years ago. I laughed my ass off, thinking he had just flipped out. But apparently he knew that the penalty was less than a probable two or three more putting strokes on an unforgiving green that was already punishing him, and he was just cutting his losses. Nobody but Phil would profess ownership of professional golf that way. He took a little heat for it for a short while, and then it was soon forgotten.

if you haven’t seen this, it’s great…love how the stakes just roll off his tongue like it’s a breakfast order.

what a difference a headcover can make. Dechambeau doesn't seem nearly as obnoxious as he once did with the ivy cap. And my gawd was he clicking at Greenbrier.

Weren't you supposed to be there? I thought you said you were going.

Reactions: gteeitup
what a difference a headcover can make. Dechambeau doesn't seem nearly as obnoxious as he once did with the ivy cap. And my gawd was he clicking at Greenbrier.

Weren't you supposed to be there? I thought you said you were going.
that was the plan…some college tours with the kiddo took precedence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT