ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who do you WANT to win tonight?

Oregon. But only because I picked them in my pool and only because they're playing OSU. I'm no fan of the Ducks.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Oregon. But only because I picked them in my pool and only because they're playing OSU. I'm no fan of the Ducks.
They started this whole uniform thing, those quacking bastages. If it weren't for them, we would be wearing Carolina Blue jerseys and white pants. Screw em.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

As expected, these results look a lot different than the other poll. People don't like the Buckeyes, but it's hard to discount Meyer. The guy can flat out coach.
Yes he can . . !

tOSU has some big boys on the offensive and defensive lines, if the Buckeyes can control the ball on offense then they really have a solid chance at winning the national title.

Any team that beat 'Bama is going to be tough to win against . . I would not be surprised one bit iffy the Buckeyes won tonight. Either team could win big this evening.

GSD and UNC71:

58015343.jpg

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
As expected, these results look a lot different than the other poll. People don't like the Buckeyes, but it's hard to discount Meyer. The guy can flat out coach.
HATE the entire Big Ten and Ohio State most

What a great game this is . .

The Ducks may have been so much better off than where they are if not for the wide open dropped passes . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT