ADVERTISEMENT

Pondering question North Carolina Basketball would love to hear feedback

Jarrod Hardy

Dec 22, 2014
North Carolina
Is Meeks really soft as cottonelle tissue. Can't play vs tough inside c
ompetition. This reminds me if the hansbrough stretch where they were just the better team and duke was struggling now the tables have turned. UNC just doesn't have it whatever it is . Seems like noting good can happen in Chapel Hill with deaths of Coach Smith Stuart Scott Coach Williams friend and his wife being sick. Sometimes you have to look at it like when it rains it pours. Hate to say it but it has to be said. Roy had to answer to the full court press, which forced our bigs to bring the ball up . berry and Britt are interchangible for back up PG spot, Britt down the stretch needs to be in the game period. Why did Roy have the Paige pinson berry hicks james lineup when we needed to build on a 49-42 lead duke had jones okafor and Winslow on the bench ? That's one we possibly will never understand. When was the last time JP tokoto hit a midrange shot, he is athletic in transitions but you gotto give something else, Paige had no help in back court in scoring. Could be some of the same stuff next year if these guys don't wake up. Just frustrating I wouldn't say they aren't trying, think UNC fans on ludin myself expected a veteran team to play like it, but a heavy reliable young nucleus in Durham is just better. When will the ncaa rule something on Carolina so we can know the truth and just move on , stop looking back . Once we know then maybe things can just start off on a new journey. I know one thing win or lose Roy will not stand for Justice Winslow being flagrantly kicking on multiple offenses, Coach K winks and grins again and I can't stand it, UNC needs to brush this season clean.tourney time is when legends are made. Quick adjustments are needed. Questions that need to be answered, only time will tell when things will be answered. Why don't we recruit scorers? Ponder these things it's just hard, here we are still preaching toughness, this should bs far out of mind. Pinson shot look horrible last night, theo should be attacking more than he does. We need some good news in Chapel Hill for once, I'm sick of watching quinn cook smirk, okafor yell jones have him way pushing off on the defender. Need a new mantilty at UNC put on that jersey if you will actually do what you have to win, play tough play smart, sick of the excuses we just need to buck up and play Carolina Basketball this inconsistent effort is going to cut it. The new season starts Wednesday whether it's Georgia Tech/ Clemson got to be ready. One at a time , time to put up or shut up now more adversity for the heels, will they overcomes it in Greensboro only time will tell. I just had go say this today, just a game that UNC shouldn't have lost. Remember folks uconn lost by 30 in last regular season completely not playing good, but made a run to the title. Anything can happen whether good as a 2009 national title or the bad of a 8-20 season this can't get any worse rock bottom is here time go wake up. Marcus Joel B JP Nate Britt justin theo Brice kennedy isaiah joel James Jackson luke desmond Sasha justin Coleman Spenser the time is now. What has happen up to now is just a break through in life's everlasting rotation of struggles. be ready ACC tournament let's paint The 336 Carolina Blue. I believe the storm is not over, just wish it would already, but there is nothing you and me can do about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News