ADVERTISEMENT

Pre season #1 Team my Arshh!!!

KinstonNC

Freshman
Oct 18, 2017
Damn near lost their entire team!!

17yr old Cooper Flag may have to go elsewhere to show case his talents cause his supporting cast of pamper wearing babies about to get face punched by grown folks!

Lost:
1. Flip
2. Mccain
3. Mitchell
4. Roach
5. Blakes
6. Schutt
7. Power
8. Sean Stewart
9. Christian Reeves
10. Ryan Young (No eligibility

Last edited:
I am happy to see some very talented guys leave Duke….but the same could happen to us.
Not sure how we develop and refine skills when young men whose brains are not fully developed are able to jump ship on a whim.
I don’t think it will too bad for us this year, but next year will probably be ugly ugly! But that goes for all teams.
These new coaches better understand the assignment going forward cause there’s a new Sherif in town and his name is…BENJAMIN$

Flagg does not make me as nervous as much as the Maluch kid. I hate when they have an actual post presence. Scheyer has an experienced backcourt returning and some studs in the frontcourt. Hubert has some pieces in place but he definitely needs to make some noise in the transfer portal, especially if neither RJ nor Harrison return

Flagg is overhyped. Good player but miles away from being Zion-dominant.

I hope duke continues the model they have - get as many 5 star recruits as possible and play youngsters - I’m content. The game has changed and the most successful teams will be made up of a collection of young recruits with experienced, proven college players. Taking the kindergarten approach is not going to yield the highest success.

Last edited:
We might as well reach out to Sean Stewart. He was a top 25 recruit last year. A big short for a center, but strong and very athletic.

We aren't even getting our top center targets to visit Chapel Hill. Time to expand the list.

I've been giving Scheyer 2 years until his seat gets unbearably hot for some time.
ACC Championship his first year with a sweep of UNC. Elite Eight his second year. Bringing in the #1 recruiting class which includes the best high school prospect in years.

What exactly is going to make his seat warm? The players jumping into the transfer portal bc they are scared of the incoming recruits?

Reactions: dtodd4475
Could Flagg decide to go elsewhere or is he locked in? I remember years ago it depended on signing the letter of intent and actually enrolling but I don’t know the present rules. Seems like everything is all messed up these days.

Could Flagg decide to go elsewhere or is he locked in? I remember years ago it depended on signing the letter of intent and actually enrolling but I don’t know the present rules. Seems like everything is all messed up these days.
He's not going anywhere. Mark Mitchell, TJ Power, and Sean Stewart all entered the portal bc they knew Flagg was going to get all the PF minutes.

CBS has UNC 3rd and Dook 7th. Just a guessing game until either team gets portal players.

Flagg does not make me as nervous as much as the Maluch kid. I hate when they have an actual post presence. Scheyer has an experienced backcourt returning and some studs in the frontcourt. Hubert has some pieces in place but he definitely needs to make some noise in the transfer portal, especially if neither RJ nor Harrison return
CBS has UNC 3rd and Dook 7th. Just a guessing game until either team gets portal players.
ESPN Way-To-Early:
#1 Dook
#15 UNC

Yelp I agree, big guessing game within a game.

How can you rank any team at this point when whole rosters are changing by the day.? Answer: You simply can’t.

ACC Championship his first year with a sweep of UNC. Elite Eight his second year. Bringing in the #1 recruiting class which includes the best high school prospect in years.

What exactly is going to make his seat warm? The players jumping into the transfer portal bc they are scared of the incoming recruits?
So then, you like Dook....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT