ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Contests #1 and #2 (Duke is last game)

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Good luck to players near the top for the Duke game (Contests #1 and #2) which will be triple points.

The top 15 players (in both #1 and #2 ) will make the final cut for Contest #4 (ACC and NCAA tourneys).

Contest # 4 will have 30 players. I will compensate for players that placed in the top 15 in both pools.

Contest #3 is pure luck.

Contest Rules
Contest #1: Total points for entire season
Contest #2: Reset: Total points after game #15
Contest #3: Final Four Pool Bracket (Top 64 players)
Contest #4 Grand Prize: Total points ACC and NCAA tournaments games through title game (contest continues even if UNC eliminated)

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Still contests #3 and #4 to go I know, but as we get to the end of #1 and #2 today - thanks for organizing and running this every year Steat. Always a lot of fun and I know takes a fair chunk of administrative effort on your part to make it happen, so thanks for doing it.

Still contests #3 and #4 to go I know, but as we get to the end of #1 and #2 today - thanks for organizing and running this every year Steat. Always a lot of fun and I know takes a fair chunk of administrative effort on your part to make it happen, so thanks for doing it.
I enjoy it and you guys are fun to work with.

slothrop, you are a freakin beast, I mean just KILLIN it on the prediction thread! And if my memory serves as I think it does, could not happen for a nicer person!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT