ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Trump and Pence

prlyles

Hall of Famer
Aug 19, 2006
Why are these two people not being kept separate from each other? I read somewhere once that the secret service would not let a POTUS and VP fly on the same plane. You would think this would be as dangerous as a plane crashing.

Um...no does not. The SS is tasked with keeping them safe, so is it safe for any POUS and VP to be together during all this.
Ok, continue on talking about the president and VP. I was more curious as to why you actually started the thread, but the more I thought about it I realized why you did.

Ok, continue on talking about the president and VP. I was more curious as to why you actually started the thread, but the more I thought about it I realized why you did.
It’s not as much a question about them. More about is it safe for the country.

I have noticed that most of the people in the daily pressers are standing a little farther apart recently than they were before. Dr. Fauci was sitting down off to the side yesterday, and only came up to the podium when answering a question. The press members are all separated by open seats between them, but that is such a small room, maybe they need to move it to another location where they can spread out.

That’s a good question. I mean if one gets infected the chances are the other will shortly follow. But of course we know Trump is very healthy. Very very healthy. many people, many many people, all over the world, have commented on how healthy is. people are amazed at how healthy he is. His doctors say he’s the healthiest person alive.

There are idiots on both sides. I sincerely hope that the silver lining in this disaster is we rediscover the fact that when we work together we can can accomplish great things. The way people have stepped up all across the country impresses me greatly. It's good to know we still have it in us.

There are idiots on both sides. I sincerely hope that the silver lining in this disaster is we rediscover the fact that when we work together we can can accomplish great things. The way people have stepped up all across the country impresses me greatly. It's good to know we still have it in us.
I'm with you on this. As long as it's not a political or social "look what I have done" deal. I said a few mo ths ago in another thread it usually takes something catastrophic to bring us together. I hope this does in some way

yes!

I also would say this has been quite the eye opener on how ill prepared we are to handle a pandemic no matter how legit or not anyone believes this to be. I don’t blame trump or Obama either. I just hope we use this to help be better next time. And there will be a next time.

Reactions: heelbent
That’s a good question. I mean if one gets infected the chances are the other will shortly follow. But of course we know Trump is very healthy. Very very healthy. many people, many many people, all over the world, have commented on how healthy is. people are amazed at how healthy he is. His doctors say he’s the healthiest person alive.

i lol’d

totally agree!

also, this idea that people can’t work from home and still be productive might also be changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT