ADVERTISEMENT

RIP, RBG

Trump should/will IMO nominate a woman. It will be very interesting to watch the Left use all its dirty tricks and fictional scandals' to wage another of its battles in ITS War on Women

Reactions: Archer2
It’s going to be Amy Barrett and she will be nominated and confirmed before the election.

It’s going to be Amy Barrett and she will be nominated and confirmed before the election.

Don’t be silly. The repubs made it clear in 2016 citing the “Biden rule” that no scotus nominee within 11 months of an election would get voted on. They wanted to make sure “America’s voices were heard” remember? No way they would be so openly hypocritical four years later and vote on a nominee just two months before an election. I mean surely they still want “america’s voices to be heard” Right? Right? Lol

I have no idea what the point of those posts were. If you are trying to point out that all politicians are liars and hypocrites, congrats. You have done a brilliant job of stating the obvious.

with intellect like that, maybe you could get a job as @prlyles’s assistant

Reactions: bluetoe
I have no idea what the point of those posts were. If you are trying to point out that all politicians are liars and hypocrites, congrats. You have done a brilliant job of stating the obvious.

Awwwww your feelings got hurt. Sorry for that.

Don’t be silly. The repubs made it clear in 2016 citing the “Biden rule” that no scotus nominee within 11 months of an election would get voted on. They wanted to make sure “America’s voices were heard” remember? No way they would be so openly hypocritical four years later and vote on a nominee just two months before an election. I mean surely they still want “america’s voices to be heard” Right? Right? Lol

dude, i can’t even...

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Nothing exposes the repubs and the dems blatant hypocrisy and childish partisan bullshit more than a scotus nomination. Just sit back And laugh and watch the sheep on both sides point fingers at the others and claim moral hi ground.
Both sides are now arguing the exact opposite of what they were arguing 4 years ago. Shows all any of them care about is politicking, not what's actual right.

Both sides are now arguing the exact opposite of what they were arguing 4 years ago. Shows all any of them care about is politicking, not what's actual right.

Yepp and fwiw imo trump should be able to nominate who he wants and have a vote just as Obama should have been able to nominate someone and have them voted on. Either they’re the president or they’re not. Whether there’s only 11 mos or 11 weeks left in their admin.

Awwwww your feelings got hurt. Sorry for that.

my feelings aren’t hurt in the slightest. I’m just trying to figure out what you are going on about. Are you trying to convince us all the pols are peaces of shit? If so, you have won me over.

Yepp and fwiw imo trump should be able to nominate who he wants and have a vote just as Obama should have been able to nominate someone and have them voted on. Either they’re the president or they’re not. Whether there’s only 11 mos or 11 weeks left in their admin.

there are 2 parts to this and only one part is in control of the president. If the Senate doesn’t want to bring the nomination to the floor, they don’t have to do so.

I’m not sure why this is complicated.

As a new poster I would like to welcome you to the forum. Your username is a lot like a real loser that used to post here but you seem to be every bit as smart as he was.

As a new poster I would like to welcome you to the forum. Your username is a lot like a real loser that used to post here but you seem to be every bit as smart as he was.
you're a new poster? Or are you just semi-literate?

They say you're a stock boy at a convenience store. Who'd you have to blow to get that far up the ladder?

Reactions: UNC71-00
you're a new poster? Or are you just semi-literate?

They say you're a stock boy at a convenience store. Who'd you have to blow to get that far up the ladder?
I agree I didn’t word that very well.

OIP.Aowikx_fq50hbRF056SgWgAAAA

@UNC71-00

That guy is not to be taken seriously, which is why I chose to be the opposite of him.

When has @UNC71-00 been right about anything before?

But your girl RBG said, I’m paraphrasing here, “no where in the Constitution does it say a President should stop being President in the last year of his term.” That answer was given when RGB was asked about Obama filling the seat vacated by Scalia.

Then she supposedly left “last wishes” of not having her seat filled until after the election. Lol.

They’re all the same. Embrace your hypocrisy. Just vote for the corruption you prefer and be done with it.

But your girl RBG said, I’m paraphrasing here, “no where in the Constitution does it say a President should stop being President in the last year of his term.” That answer was given when RGB was asked about Obama filling the seat vacated by Scalia.
At the time that was said it was true but then Mich changed the rules....nice try

Retrospect is my favorite spect.
Should she be replaced by someone willing to go on the record with the same stance on the kneeling? Seems good for continuity of the court.

Reactions: cletusnow
well the owner of course. Word is he’s a little “light in the loafers”. Nttawwt
yes of course, the owner...but is it a chain, and if so how many layers of management did he have to work through to move up from greeter?

Then she supposedly left “last wishes” of not having her seat filled until after the election. Lol.

They’re all the same. Embrace your hypocrisy. Just vote for the corruption you prefer and be done with it.

i already said trump as well as Obama as president should be able to nominate someone and have them voted on regardless of the timing. So no....I won’t be embracing any hypocrisy on the matter.

Last edited:

"They’re all the same. Embrace your hypocrisy. Just vote for the corruption you prefer and be done with it."

I know. We get it, heelman. What's the end game in continually pointing out the obvious as regards both sides, rather than just picking one poison or the other and taking it like the rest of us.

Last edited:
yes of course, the owner...but is it a chain, and if so how many layers of management did he have to work through to move up from greeter?
You don’t have any idea hat you’re talking about....

"They’re all the same. Embrace your hypocrisy. Just vote for the corruption you prefer and be done with it."

I know. We get it, heelman. What's the end game in continually pointing out the obvious as regards both sides, rather than just picking one poison or the other and taking it like the rest of us.

unfortunately it’s not obvious to most and anyway I like to bitch about it.

unfortunately it’s not obvious to most and anyway I like to bitch about it.

LOL, that part is obvious to most. The other part is probably more obvious than you think. I know my guy is a no-good dirty dog just like the other guy's dog is. But my guy is MY dirty dog and that makes him a good boy.

Yeahhhh, he's such a good boy, yes he is.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT