ADVERTISEMENT

School bathroom decree ...

13239351_1429265560466902_7284518560032701123_n.jpg

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

I would love to see the evidence for their 0 claim on the left of this picture. I find it astonishingly hard to believe that in the history of mankind (or well, I guess the history of women's bathrooms is shorter) that there hasn't been a single person that pretended to be a woman in order to not draw attention to themselves going into the women's room, and then assaulted someone in that bathroom. I also find it hard to believe that a trans person has never been guilty of attacking someone in a bathroom. Does being trans make you incapable of committing sex crimes? If so - maybe everyone should be trans....

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I find it astonishingly hard to believe.
Believe me, that is exploited big time!

People who are perverted are going to continue to act-out. Criminal minds will always be there. Why should we inhibit these innocent people from the rights we take for granted, especially when they agree to follow the codes of etiquette and conduct. We already have laws in place for people who attack, or try to attack people in a sexual way that is non-consensual. This is the SAME argument that people who are pro-gun rights like to use. You can't take away guns from law-abiding people just because there are criminals using them. Criminals will still get them. And, you know what? I agree with THAT, too!

Believe me, that is exploited big time!

People who are perverted are going to continue to act-out. Criminal minds will always be there. Why should we inhibit these innocent people from the rights we take for granted, especially when they agree to follow the codes of etiquette and conduct. We already have laws in place for people who attack, or try to attack people in a sexual way that is non-consensual. This is the SAME argument that people who are pro-gun rights like to use. You can't take away guns from law-abiding people just because there are criminals using them. Criminals will still get them. And, you know what? I agree with THAT, too!

So - considering none of the above addresses my concern of wanting to see the evidence to support their 0 number, and you instead answered with an unrelated position - I'm guessing that there is no evidence to support their 0 number?

So - considering none of the above addresses my concern of wanting to see the evidence to support their 0 number, and you instead answered with an unrelated position - I'm guessing that there is no evidence to support their 0 number?
Well, I can find evidence that no actual trans-gender people have committed sex crimes in the public restrooms, and I can provide evidence of a handful of people that have pretended to be transgender and committed acts of perversion in public restrooms. Oddly, more than a few in Canada. That surprised me. Nevertheless, just because you get some perverts that try to exploit it, doesn't mean that we have to deprive the ones that will honor the laws and social etiquettes and respect other peoples' privacy.

https://mic.com/articles/114066/sta...ple-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.oC4mmadGI

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Well, I can find evidence that no actual trans-gender people have committed sex crimes in the public restrooms, and I can provide evidence of a handful of people that have pretended to be transgender and committed acts of perversion in public restrooms. Oddly, more than a few in Canada. That surprised me. Nevertheless, just because you get some perverts that try to exploit it, doesn't mean that we have to deprive the ones that will honor the laws and social etiquettes and respect other peoples' privacy.

https://mic.com/articles/114066/sta...ple-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.oC4mmadGI

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

The thing is there have been no laws for this before and men have not always respected the "rules" anyway. Women don't just have to deal with the occasional perv that follows you on the bathroom when he thinks he can get away with it, we also have to deal with the ones who wait outside of the restrooms or dressing rooms giving us unwanted looks or remarks that degrade us. I've been dealing with that all of my life. Boys never came in the locker rooms with us in middle school or high school but they sure bugged the ever living crap out of me by snapping my bra or trying to slide a finger up my shorts. When in college I had a regional manager of the company I had a little part time job at constantly finding an opportunity to walk by me and tell me he was dying to get lost in "those hot tits." Cat calls anytime we walk out in crowds and it was even worse when you were at functions where alcohol was allowed. I've been groped when waiting in a very congested line to get in some venue. And now with the internet if you talk to a guy, he thinks you're flirting and sends d*ck pictures because he stupid enough to think we want to see it.... WE DO NOT! Women put up with more than you guys realize on a daily basis. We don't always tell you because some of us have just become so used to it, we are tired of bitching about it. Do you know who NEVER gives us any crap????? The LGTB community!!!! It is heterosexual men that are the problem. Not ALL of them but when there IS a problem like this that is where you need to look! Just because you guys may not do this doesn't mean a thing. Ask the women in your life about it.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Well, I can find evidence that no actual trans-gender people have committed sex crimes in the public restrooms

Well this is pretty amazing. Your great source says that - but doesn't actually provide the stats it says confirm its claim. And you wanna know why - because it's impossible! The closest you could get is actually drudging through years of legal history - in every state in every country since public bathrooms became a thing - to confirm that there have been no reported instances of this. But even then, who's to say I dont have a transgender friend that assaulted someone in a bathroom and never got caught? An actual stat (not the made up crap in your first link) is that the majority of rapes/assaults go unreported. You think that changes because the perp was a trannie?

I can provide evidence of a handful of people that have pretended to be transgender and committed acts of perversion in public restrooms.

Well this right here debunks the 0 in your prior picture... so my work here is done.

Well this right here debunks the 0 in your prior picture... so my work here is done.
No... it states clearly that it's heterosexual men who are using it to exploit the situation. And, they are prosecuted. None of them are actual transgender people. It's pretty simple. No work necessary.

No... it states clearly that it's heterosexual men who are using it to exploit the situation.

As stated by me a few times in this thread, and a few times in the other thread on the same subject, this is the situation that I've been discussing the whole time. The possibility of heterosexual men using it to exploit the situation. Or in other words..... ITS NOT ABOUT THE TRANNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated by me a few times in this thread, and a few times in the other thread on the same subject, this is the situation that I've been discussing the whole time. The possibility of heterosexual men using it to exploit the situation. Or in other words..... ITS NOT ABOUT THE TRANNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, as I keep saying, why are you denying the rights of people who are abiding by the law and the social etiquette and respecting other peoples' privacy? Because SOME people will commit criminal acts? The same ones that will do it regardless?

I did find a statistic somewhere that showed that a gang of transgenders accosted a boy in the men's room and held him down and forced him to wear a Hello Kitty t-shirt.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
And, as I keep saying, why are you denying the rights of people who are abiding by the law and the social etiquette and respecting other peoples' privacy? Because SOME people will commit criminal acts? The same ones that will do it regardless?

I'm doing no such thing. I haven't made a judgment saying HB2 is legit, or that trannies shouldn't be able to go into whichever bathroom they want. I'm merely pointing out that by opening it up to anyone who claims they're of whatever gender... you're going to get unintended people taking advantage. And I'm trying to see the boards opinion on whether the inconveniences (or additional assaults) caused by that opening it up - is worth it to accommodate the trannies..... thats all.

Without hb2

Hetero man claims to be a trans and enters ladies room and commits act of perversion, women leave and call police

Man Gets arrested

What's gonna be the charge to arrest that guy if his act of perversion is being a 40 year old male staring at a 15 year old girl naked/changing in the women's locker room of the YMCA or something?

Reactions: bleeduncblue
I'm doing no such thing. I haven't made a judgment saying HB2 is legit, or that trannies shouldn't be able to go into whichever bathroom they want. I'm merely pointing out that by opening it up to anyone who claims they're of whatever gender... you're going to get unintended people taking advantage. And I'm trying to see the boards opinion on whether the inconveniences (or additional assaults) caused by that opening it up - is worth it to accommodate the trannies..... thats all.

Ummm, what right is being denied by asking someone with a penis to use the men's bathroom? That's what I don't understand. People that oppose HB2 and support the policies enacted by Target and the like, what right do they think is being denied?

Okay thats a legit concern. Is it worth the price so to speak? Well we can look at examples where tranniesnalready choose their bathroom I'm too lazy to look it up but i will later. But iirc 6 states already allow free bathroom access to trannies and the law enforcement and various agencies in the states all report no problems. I'll get that for u later.

What's gonna be the charge to arrest that guy if his act of perversion is being a 40 year old male staring at a 15 year old girl naked/changing in the women's locker room of the YMCA or something?

I'm curious, but do you think that if schools are forced to allow girls and boys to share locker rooms (which I do not think will happen because students and teachers already know who the students are that have gender identity issues) the teachers and coaches will not make a point of having someone assigned to keeping an eye on them in there? They assign teachers to rotate recess duty so I'm sure this would be a priority since it's a big issue.

Ummm, what right is being denied by asking someone with a penis to use the men's bathroom? That's what I don't understand. People that oppose HB2 and support the policies enacted by Target and the like, what right do they think is being denied?

Is liberty considered a right? I honestly dont know if it "legally" is considered a "right" but thats what comes to mind. The libery to pee where u feel u fit in despite whats between your legs.

Reactions: strummingram
Okay thats a legit concern. Is it worth the price so to speak? Well we can look at examples where tranniesnalready choose their bathroom I'm too lazy to look it up but i will later. But iirc 6 states already allow free bathroom access to trannies and the law enforcement and various agencies in the states all report no problems. I'll get that for u later.
I already showed it in a link, but it wasn't appropriate because the source wasn't objective enough.

How can you get hit up for voyeurism if you're in a locker room you're allowed to be in and just looking around!?!?
Tell ya what...

Go to a local men's room and just stand there watching men use the toilet. See how long you last.

Go to a local gym, in the men's locker room, and just stand there watching men shower and undress. If no one sees you, or cares, then no one is being violated. Surely you're not this dense to know when people are actually committing the act of voyeurism. Or, do we need the board to explain what that is, and their opinion on that, for you to understand?

No need to look it up. Those 6 states that allow free access to trannies - do they say, similar to the decree that this thread is about, that anyone can just willy-nilly pick whatever bathroom/locker room they want? If they do, and those policies have been in place for awhile and constitute a sufficient sample size, and they can somehow prove that no one has taken advantage of it - then great. Then maybe it isn't that big of an issue after all, and strum is right - we should just trust everyone to make the right decision. I had less faith in humanity than that - but if that's the evidence, so be it.

Is liberty considered a right? I honestly dont know if it "legally" is considered a "right" but thats what comes to mind. The libery to pee where u feel u fit in despite whats between your legs.

So can I pee where ever I feel like peeing? Why do I have to use a bathroom at all? I identify with ol' timey people - you know, people that lived before indoor plumbing. Can I just whip it out and pee anywhere outside I choose. I mean, liberty is at stake here.

Reactions: DeanFor President
How can you get hit up for voyeurism if you're in a locker room you're allowed to be in and just looking around!?!?

Right. Why is voyeurism if that person was allowed to use that locker room? Can he just not say, "I'm slow at changing clothes and I just happened to look in that little girl's direction for a second. I'm doing nothing wrong." How on earth could anyone charge him with anything for doing that?

So can I pee where ever I feel like peeing? Why do I have to use a bathroom at all? I identify with ol' timey people - you know, people that lived before indoor plumbing. Can I just whip it out and pee anywhere outside I choose. I mean, liberty is at stake here.
I don't think "ol' timey people" just went wherever they wanted. You knew that, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT