ADVERTISEMENT

Seventh Woods And UNC...

Don't follow recruiting, so didn't know this was someone's name. Clicked out of curiosity. Thought it may be a golf course. Reminds me of Seinfeld whence George wanted to name a baby Seven.

Got a like from me purely because of the Seinfeld reference.

From reading that article, I would say we are in the driver's seat. He says USC is his hometown school "so I owe them". Sounds more like he feels obligated to have them on his list rather than him seriously considering them. Then with UF, you have a new coach and who knows what to expect there. Then there's us - fast paced.

Not sure he's a great fit though. Isn't he Dexter Strickland 2.0? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of Roy going after him just because with the NCAA stuff, we need to sign whoever we can. But I'm not necessarily sold on him. What's he going to play? PG? Not sure about that.

From watching all his highlight reels he seems way more offensively gifted that Dexter. Hopefully he is more talented and plays with all the heart Dex did. Of course if he goes somewhere else I hope he is way worse than Dex and plays with no heart at all

Reactions: gunslingerdick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT